Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 6th, 2012
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
i am on thailovelinks and filipinocupid for last couple weeks. You get TONS of interest from all different women. 18-45 years old. It is fun to chat with a lot of these gals. The Thai women seem a little less open about sex and sex talk. The filipinas seem more open to it. I got webcam sex the other day. She didn't even asked me for money. I used my ipad for a camera...I need to get a webcam to explore the full potential The stories I've heard are quite entertaining. If you haven't tried, I recommend this form of cultural exchange.

One day I switched my message to say I was planning to visit the philippines and needed a pretty girl to show me all the sights and beaches and I needed a companion. I got plenty of volunteers ages mostly 18-25 and some quite cute.

You can comment on a hot girl photo and 9/10 times the girl actually responds and these are the hotties/sexiest girls. They are not too stuck up like American girls.
Hugh, The reason they are not stuck up is hot girls in most other countries don't get special treatment. Here if you are a hot girl you are a minority (most American girls are fat slobs) and they get all kinds of special treatment (let off from traffic tickets, meals paid for, entrance into exclusive clubs, doors opened, better grades in school, Etc., etc.,) and come to expect special treatment. Even the fat ugly ones expect special treatment. How many times have you heard..."you should do "this" or "that"... because I'm a girl" ??? WTF! Try to say OK I'll do whatever because you're a girl but I think you should cook dinner and clean the house "because I'm a man" and you instantly become a chauvinist. We haven't had defined rolls in America since the 50's. In most other countries women still enjoy being women and don't try to be anything else. Here they want to emasculate us then complain to their friends that their BF isn't man enough for them! When was the last time you overheard a group of women talking about how great their BF/Husband is? I'll be willing to bet within the last week you've heard women saying their BF/Husband is a jerk for whatever reason. When I was in Asia I met countless 10's (some of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen!!!) that all say the same thing...When you tell them you think they are beautiful they all say "I'm OK, but you can find many girls here more beautiful than me" and they mean it!!! NEVER once did I encounter the American "My shit don't stink" attitude...not even from the most beautiful women you can imagine.

I have a friend that retired to the Philippines (Cebu) a year ago. He's 62 and is almost a hunchback (his back has a sever bend) and he says he goes on filipinaheart and he told me and I quote "I cannot possibly fuck all the 18 to 25 year old beautiful girls that are willing to fuck me here if I lived to be 100" He is living well on $1400 a month retirement/Social Security and banging young hot girls 3-5 times a week. He says if he ever gets tired of it he will settle down with one.... but so far not yet!!! Try this experiment here...go up to a 22 year old hottie you see at the local starbucks tell her you're 62, hunchback and make $1400 a month and you think she's hot and she should come home with you...she'll laugh so hard she might piss herself! So if you're not into golden showers try the same experiment in the Philippines and you'll be balls deep in young pussy morning noon and night! Be forewarned, they won't fuck you for free...you will be expected to pay $2 -$3 dollars for cab fare...I mean really you can't expect them to walk to your place LOL My advise to all is DON'T marry a Filipina unless you want to be financially bled dry...been there done that and don't recommend it. Those who use filipinaheart website know what I mean.

If more American men knew this...American women would either have to change their ways or die alone. Lucky for us, most American men are afraid to travel to these places or are so beaten down by society here they really believe the best they can do is settle for a fat American C@nt. Even many of the posts to Ob were for him to lower his expectations...I say FUCK THAT!! Raise your expectations and only date 9's and 10's from another country! If you are a good guy that will treat a girl nice then YOU ARE THE PRIZE and YOU deserve special treatment! In Asia women look up to and respect older men which is the opposite of American standards. Also women here believe they get better with age (the whole cougar phenomenon...UGH. I'm 47 and the last thing I want to do is fuck a 47 year old woman LOL) where in Asia women know their ability to attract a husband goes down with age...therefore single women in their mid to late 20's are getting desperate to meet a good guy! They are not hung up on looks but appreciate a man that is good to them. Asian men treat women poorly so a little kindness goes a long way. Here you have to be an asshole and treat women bad to get them to like you which means your whole relationship is based on a foundation of lies. I don't want to treat a lady bad for her to like me and if a lady likes me because I treat her bad then I believe there is something seriously wrong with her and I don't want to be with her. But like many other posts said if you treat an American girl nice she thinks you are weak and won't date you....How fucked up have women in this country become? That is why the PUA industry in USA is a multi-billion dollar industry. You couldn't sell any PUA stuff in another (non-westernized) country for a penny because it is NOT needed and there is no market for it.
Unread July 6th, 2012
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by willb View Post
Hugh, chill out on the all the info..haha the filipina website is a gold mind for webcam sex..I was chatting with 15 different woman, and 14 asked me for money...lol that's when I disappeared or blocked contact with them ...but ohhhh the pictures and webcam sex was awesome.

FIY if you go on chineselovelinks get a QQ account chinese version of yahoo messenger. the webcam is awesome. had a nice Chinese girl from shanghai 5'7 28 years old, model quality. she would lay on her bed naked and masterbate for me
Is there a code word they all use in their profile that indicates they will do a cam show? I notice most of them prefer to get off the dating site and use messenger.

I am still trying to figure the site out. If I knew there was free cam sex there I would have signed up a long time ago. I guess you pay for it by wasting all your time

A billion Chineese..I think I will sign up there next

The funniest shit was the rooster crowing in the background while the girl is moaning and playing with her pussy. I had to stop and make a comment on the other cock.

I love to fuck with the scammers and say some off the wall shit to them. They always come back for more
Unread July 6th, 2012
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
Is there a code word they all use in their profile that indicates they will do a cam show? I notice most of them prefer to get off the dating site and use messenger.

I am still trying to figure the site out. If I knew there was free cam sex there I would have signed up a long time ago. I guess you pay for it by wasting all your time

A billion Chineese..I think I will sign up there next

The funniest shit was the rooster crowing in the background while the girl is moaning and playing with her pussy. I had to stop and make a comment on the other cock.

I love to fuck with the scammers and say some off the wall shit to them. They always come back for more
Chineselovelinks is a little tougher because most don't speak English. Thailovelinks you can meet many beautiful girls and if you go to Thailand you will be in action the day you arrive but few will do cam shows. Filipinaheart will get you as many cam shows as you want but it's tiresome weeding through the scammers. I always ask up front right away if they have a webcam. You generally get one of these answers..."I can't afford it but if you send money I will buy one and do a show" or "Yes I have a cam...for $20 I will show you my pussy" and "Yes I have a cam go to yahoo messenger and we can chat there". Then they may do a show or they might ask for money. My favorite is when they open the cam and they have their sad face on and you ask "what's wrong?" then you get the sob story "I need to go to the dentist but I don't have money" or "my mom is sick and we need money" etc etc...
One of the other guys posted that he is planning to come to the Philippines on his profile and got good action. Have fun with it and you'll get good at finding the cam girls

I always say NO CAM NO TALK if they say why...I'll say because you're a man! If they say I'm not a man then tell them open your cam so I can see and that usually gets rid of them. LOL Also avoid the girls that use the internet cafes. Less likely to show the goods in a public place. Ask if they have a computer at home.
Unread July 6th, 2012
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

I have to agree with you about the filipina website, those woman are not shy about asking for money.. the shit is to funny. one beautiful 24 year old asked me for money to buy her passport, so when I visit her she will be ready to come back to US with me.. said she lives in a small town, so she would need travel money to visit passport office, i played along with her and wanted to know how much i should spend. i had already checked the price for a passport in phillpines the price was 950 peso about $23usd. she suggested I should send $750usd ...LOL anyway, just one of the stories from that site.

I happen to meet a older woman mid 30's from filipinacupid.who owned a internet cafe, she never asked for money, and loved to show me her naked body on cam. but i made the mistake of giving her my cell number, never knew you could be stalked from around the world..

no secret about knowing if they will give you webcam sexy, but it does take time and effort..I usually go online late at night, or early morning before work.

you are correct about chineselovelinks many are just learning english, but if you have QQ account the translator works great, along helping them learn English. you will be surprised how fast the clothes will come off.
Unread July 7th, 2012
VIP User

luap676

Obsessive...

Go to Thailand and you can find a beautiful girl and she will be with you forever
Stay there and live in Paradise!!!
Unread July 10th, 2012
VIP User

vinn_rock

This is great info. Did you guys have to upgrade your membership to these sites? Seems I can't exchange emails unless I do that.
Unread July 10th, 2012
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinn_rock View Post
This is great info. Did you guys have to upgrade your membership to these sites? Seems I can't exchange emails unless I do that.
Yes, you will have to upgrade
Unread July 10th, 2012
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

Without a membership or singup you can sample mostly Filapina cam girls for free. (You need to weed out the gay's and fat-fuglies from UK and OZ)
justcams dot TV
Unread July 10th, 2012
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Yes you have to pay to be a member. I signed up for 90 days on filipinocupid and thailovelinks. It just to fuck around and kill time. I signed up for the chineese one and some of the ladies pay to get a membership so you can email them. I also got the international QQ and a couple chicks friended me out of the blue and I chatted them a little but nothing happened. The filipino one seems to be the wild west of dating. Scammers, poor desperate women, a few horny ones and some hotties mixed in. I got my cam working tonight. It seemed to make the gal happy but she was in the interent cafe so it wasn't going far. I also talked to 24 year old with perky b cups...I would so like to lock her in a room for a weekend.
Unread July 10th, 2012
Senior Dog

here some pics...a couple are fake
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4380748.jpg (72.4 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg 4388552.jpg (15.8 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg 43807498.jpg (78.6 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg 2358427.jpg (89.9 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg 3963659.jpg (92.7 KB, 26 views)