Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 11th, 2016
VIP User

Ravensmaster is a splendid one to beholdRavensmaster is a splendid one to beholdRavensmaster is a splendid one to beholdRavensmaster is a splendid one to beholdRavensmaster is a splendid one to beholdRavensmaster is a splendid one to beholdRavensmaster is a splendid one to behold
Default What's a fair tip?

How long is a piece of string? you might ask? I'm curious about what hobbyists consider fair and reasonable around the country, accepting "tipping guidelines" are just that and subject to discretion in their application. I have found most provides actually don't negotiate upfront for "extras", and most even don't count the notes when done, just politely thanking me and wishing to see me again soon. Needless to say, that behavior encourages loyalty and frequent return custom! So, cutting to the chase, here is my rule of thumb. For what it's worth; 20 for legit with great massage, 40 for HE with either topless or free roaming, 60 BJ, 80 BBBJ, 100 FS, and of course discretionary tips may be forthcoming on top of that for exceptional service. I am curious as to what others think, and equally concerned that as a "union" we stand united to ensure consistency for both parties in the transaction.
Unread November 14th, 2016
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

That's pretty much the standard tipping guide, any deviation from that for standard service is a disservice to the hobby.
Unread November 17th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
That's pretty much the standard tipping guide, any deviation from that for standard service is a disservice to the hobby.

Agree 100% with stated info. It all makes sense and fair.