Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 11th, 2015
Junior Puppy

lazii_sandiagan is infamous around these parts
Default where to find solid hj?

New to the scene...as in I've never done it before. Things are drying up at home so I'm looking for some service...I've been reading up everywhere I can about it all and what to know, what to say, reviews, etc. There's definitely a ton on fs or bbbs, etc. But I'm still new and a little nervous. All I'm really looking for is a massage with release hj. Might build up later but at the moment this will do. Any recommendations on where to start out in the OC area? I'm getting familiar with rates for different services but I'm still kinda on a grad school student budget so I can't do $200 for just a massage and hj. I've seen in quite a few places to avoid amp and stick with aamp, so if that's a possibility on somewhat of a budget, that would be an even bigger plus.

Any pointers or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I hope this isn't too noobish of a post. Searches through here didn't turn up much, but I apologize if my search wasn't thorough enough! Thanks all.
Unread April 11th, 2015
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazii_sandiagan View Post
Any pointers or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I hope this isn't too noobish of a post. Searches through here didn't turn up much, but I apologize if my search wasn't thorough enough! Thanks all.

Since you've posted in the General Discussion, I can only assume that you don't have VIP status. I'd suggest you purchase a VIP subscription and search the reviews in your area. Then you'll know pricing and location of services that will meet your needs.

Good luck to you.
Unread April 11th, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Where CAN'T someone find a HJ in LA?
Unread April 11th, 2015
Junior Puppy

lazii_sandiagan is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
Where CAN'T someone find a HJ in LA?
Haha - that's the problem. Too many postings and reviews about full services or other things. It overshadows what I'm searching for - I really haven't seen many reviews about what experience I'm looking for. VIP might solve that, but I'm a student on a budget! I'd rather that money go towards the actual massage itself.

I'm just looking for any good experiences/locations people have had with not only just your basic hj but at least a halfway decent massage too!

I understand if what I'm asking for is against the grain for this forum's culture. Not meaning to rub anyone the wrong way. If this isn't something you'd typically help out with, no worries. The search goes on
Unread April 11th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

South OC try Valencia or Ortega. Best Just to avoid garden grove and stanton until u get more experience. HB you can try the place in Old World called Charming Spa by Bella Terra. Costa Mesa u could try Misty Spa but it might take a two or three visits to get a HJ or Honey Spa but they wont give you much of a massage. Nuru Guru in Cypress worth the $125 i think

Get a VIP and check the reviews, one wasted visit will be $60 to 80 down the drain so why not suck it up and pay the monthly fee.
Unread April 12th, 2015
VIP User

olddude is on a distinguished road

You are over-thinking the question (or the problem)! You are either a LE plant or a naive nerd... Take a fixed amount of $ in your pocket and just go with the flow, find an ad and see what happens. Bingo, just might open a whole new world. Your screen name "lazii" suggests a very "lazy" attitude. Be a man and stop expecting others to tell you the secret to life.
Unread April 12th, 2015
VIP User

Jizz Butterworth is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
South OC try Valencia or Ortega. Best Just to avoid garden grove and stanton until u get more experience. HB you can try the place in Old World called Charming Spa by Bella Terra. Costa Mesa u could try Misty Spa but it might take a two or three visits to get a HJ or Honey Spa but they wont give you much of a massage. Nuru Guru in Cypress worth the $125 i think

Get a VIP and check the reviews, one wasted visit will be $60 to 80 down the drain so why not suck it up and pay the monthly fee.
Wow, Hugh. Dude rolls in here looking for a used Honda Civic, and you set him up in a new Lexus. Is this guy your nephew? LOL.

Besides, he'll just go broke going to those places. LOL

Somebody point him in the direction of Westminster, where the grandmothers work.
Unread April 12th, 2015
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazii_sandiagan View Post
So you want free information on women and spas that supply extras, but you offer nothing in return. Your a cheap lazy bastard. Pay for the VIP and pay for a couple massages (not $20 foot massages). Then report back by writing a few reviews. You can also contribute in the forum, as you have a great perspective that many of us lost many years ago - life as a new monger. Give before you take - didn't your wife teach you anything?
Unread April 12th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Typical young person in this day and age...ENTITLED attitude. I don't want to pay (like we do) I want those of you that DO pay to give me the info for free. Here is my advise to you. If you want a cheap solid HJ Go down to CVS grab a jumbo bottle of Jerkins Lotion and GO JERK YOURSELF OFF like you are trying to jerk us off!!! Or be a man and pony up the $ and pay for a membership. There is no such thing as a free lunch....but I think if enough of you complain maybe your Mama Obama will make an affordable HJ program so everyone that can't afford one can get on the OBAMA-JERKOFF plan.
Unread April 12th, 2015
VIP User

olddude is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Typical young person in this day and age...ENTITLED attitude. I don't want to pay (like we do) I want those of you that DO pay to give me the info for free. Here is my advise to you. If you want a cheap solid HJ Go down to CVS grab a jumbo bottle of Jerkins Lotion and GO JERK YOURSELF OFF like you are trying to jerk us off!!! Or be a man and pony up the $ and pay for a membership. There is no such thing as a free lunch....but I think if enough of you complain maybe your Mama Obama will make an affordable HJ program so everyone that can't afford one can get on the OBAMA-JERKOFF plan.
Hey, MPkid... you got that right! Although you do have me wondering whether every citizen and non-citizen, male or female, should be entitled to a HJ... but first at what age?