Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 20th, 2016
Junior Puppy

GodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond repute
Default MP Busy Times?

Are massage parlors busier during the weekdays or weekends? I absolutely hate being rushed and have always enjoyed the longer rubdown aspects of my sessions. Because of this, I've always avoided weekends thinking that those days are the busiest and have went during the weekdays in SEM when time permits. But now I have to rethink it. It usually gets rush hour from 3-6~PM when a lot of guys get off from their early shifts in work. Now I'm thinking since a lot of these guys are married or have other obligations, so perhaps weekends are not as busy as I think it is?
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

That's my theory too regarding weekends, but it seems to be a bit hit and miss. That, and I don't always have the funds to do enough research lol. Another idea is try to go during the big sports games, if you aren't watching them yourself.
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Lunch and late afternoons tend to be busiest on weekdays. After 6pm not so busy. Weekends are hit or miss. Definitely sunday during football season is not crowded. Weekends a lot of places have gals that work part time..can be good or bad depending how you look at it. They usually cant massage for shit but they are not burnt out like the gals that work fulltime.
Unread February 22nd, 2016
VIP User

DMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant future

When and when not to go to an AMP or your independent provider? That is the question and one of my ATFs. So let's do this scientifically. People on fixed incomes are paid on the 1st of the month, military personnel are also paid on the 1st along with the 15th of each month. Most other people are paid every Friday or every other Friday. Next is free time, most people get off work by 5pm on weekdays, take their lunch between 11am-1pm and are off weekends and holidays. Last and definitely not least is the x-factor (i.e. spouse or significant other). Figuring out how to get away from them so you can handle your business.

If you can avoid the dates, times and people listed above you should be good and hopefully you will be able to spend some quality time at your ATF AMP and/or independent provider. With that said, good luck and good hunting.
Junior Puppy

GodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond reputeGodWing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMan5000 View Post
When and when not to go to an AMP or your independent provider? That is the question and one of my ATFs. So let's do this scientifically. People on fixed incomes are paid on the 1st of the month, military personnel are also paid on the 1st along with the 15th of each month. Most other people are paid every Friday or every other Friday. Next is free time, most people get off work by 5pm on weekdays, take their lunch between 11am-1pm and are off weekends and holidays. Last and definitely not least is the x-factor (i.e. spouse or significant other). Figuring out how to get away from them so you can handle your business.

If you can avoid the dates, times and people listed above you should be good and hopefully you will be able to spend some quality time at your ATF AMP and/or independent provider. With that said, good luck and good hunting.
I think another factor is that a lot of people around the SEM are more blue collar workers and have early shifts (6AM-3PM) because I noticed car traffic gets heavier around 3 and MPs get bumrushed.
VIP User

SSP is on a distinguished road

I sort of have experience here. Mondays and fridays are busy. Sundays are slowest. Times of day just depends. But later like 7-9 slower. Sometimes even 4-6 because of traffic.

Happy mongering
Junior Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSP View Post
I sort of have experience here. Mondays and fridays are busy. Sundays are slowest. Times of day just depends. But later like 7-9 slower. Sometimes even 4-6 because of traffic.

Happy mongering
Sunday being the slowest makes sense. Every guy probably busts their nut on on Saturday the first moment they have a day off. Also a lot of MP customers are hispanic, so they may have religious obligations with their families on sundays around the el monte area.
Unread February 25th, 2016
VIP User

DMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodWing View Post
Sunday being the slowest makes sense. Every guy probably busts their nut on on Saturday the first moment they have a day off. Also a lot of MP customers are hispanic, so they may have religious obligations with their families on sundays around the el monte area.
Good point, Sunday would be a good day to go. I usually go in the morning when AMPs usually open between 9am-10am. I know the girls are rested, I can get first dibs on the one I want, the service is much better and they are not watching the clock that much since they are not busy or tired.
Unread February 26th, 2016
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodWing View Post
So, do they screw the Asian girl at the AMP on Friday and Saturday, confess to the priest on Saturday evening, then make Sunday a sin-free family day where they make love to the wife guilt free? Sound like a good guilt-free routine, sign me up!
Unread February 26th, 2016
VIP User

domelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant future
Default busy time

with my experience, the busy time was Evening, Friday and the weekend. and time would be 11am-2pm and 5-9pm.

there are good and bad. most people prefer non busy time for non rush service. I would say it depend on the girl too. some girls seen rush so they can made more money.

one of my rare occasion was, one of my regular that I seen, and one day it was very busy. and for some what I can't release. she remove the cover and go bbfs, and I explode .