Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 12th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Most guys just post a fake review and anonymously read everything so when a guy speaks up the least u can do is write three sentences to help him get to the dark side
Unread April 13th, 2015
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Now that you mention it the free birth control for girls pushed by Obama and paid by employers while the chicks go wild is one thing so why can't the guys get free releases for spunk into space to support the administration's view on equality? Oh, the paper trail on both sets of transactions
Unread April 13th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Typical young person in this day and age...ENTITLED attitude. I don't want to pay (like we do) I want those of you that DO pay to give me the info for free. Here is my advise to you. If you want a cheap solid HJ Go down to CVS grab a jumbo bottle of Jerkins Lotion and GO JERK YOURSELF OFF like you are trying to jerk us off!!! Or be a man and pony up the $ and pay for a membership. There is no such thing as a free lunch....but I think if enough of you complain maybe your Mama Obama will make an affordable HJ program so everyone that can't afford one can get on the OBAMA-JERKOFF plan.
I prefer to blame Bush...actually an bush will do!
Unread April 13th, 2015
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

I'm with Hugh on this one, unfortunately I'm never in the OC, but if you decides to come to the valley go see Julie at pretty spa she gives a really good massage. As for extras we all know that none of the massage places do that.
it's illegal.(grin) for everybody that is worried that this is a LE sting I think there are easier ways to bust shops than surfing websites such as this where we all talk about bs reviews.
Unread April 13th, 2015

Chogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to behold

Lazii, don't let the grumpy old men scare you off. Go see Julie on Brookhurst in Anaheim. She runs an ad everyday on Craigslist. Don't let the massage nazi moniker deter you, it's a misnomer. Solid massage, solid HJ and she is a sweetheart.

No need to thank me.
Unread April 13th, 2015
calirican41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chogori2 View Post
Lazii, don't let the grumpy old men scare you off. Go see Julie on Brookhurst in Anaheim. She runs an ad everyday on Craigslist. Don't let the massage nazi moniker deter you, it's a misnomer. Solid massage, solid HJ and she is a sweetheart.

No need to thank me.
Chogori, Lol