Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 30th, 2021
VIP User

Muffdvr is infamous around these parts
Default How the girls get paid

I finally learned how the girls get paid, holy cow! No wonder they all drive BMWs and live in $3,000 townhomes
Unread April 30th, 2021
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute

What did you learn? How do they all get paid? Maybe that's a little overstated for "all" the girls.....possibly the business owners might earn a comfortable income but I suspect the average provider isn't rolling in the dough. It's a good subject to speculate on, though, as we probably all wonder how much the average working massage girl earns.
Unread April 30th, 2021
VIP User

Muffdvr is infamous around these parts
Default Pay

They keep what we give them, all of it and they split the house fee somewhere between 40 to 75% depending on the owner, if they get four or five of us a day that's probably about 500 to 600 cash, and the owner will get an additional maybe $200 a day from that particular girl, of course it depends on the services given naturally I had a discussion with a higher end gal she easily clears 10,000 cash monthly
Unread May 3rd, 2021
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute
Default Not Really

There are different structures, Agency's take a cut of what the girls make, MP's will keep the House Fee, Half-Half on Tip, or Girl Pays fee to work per month. AAMPS work the same as Agencies depending on the girl.

There is no set style if a girl is not independent. Can a girl make good money yes but there are costs associated (Many People know about this seedy side of biz).

So this is not really true, but maybe partially to a few girls.

Prae.
Unread May 3rd, 2021
VIP User

jack1979 is on a distinguished road

The flashi, expensive cars and just a way for them, once-up-a-time, poor girls, waitresses or clerks, or school teaches , to show the world they are something. All show. I grew up in Detroit when there was money and manufacturing jobs and the blacks bought the most expensive, flashi and showie vehicles to show their buddies... too bad some people do not use the new found monies (not quite riches) to build for the future!
Unread May 3rd, 2021
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack1979 View Post
The flashi, expensive cars and just a way for them, once-up-a-time, poor girls, waitresses or clerks, or school teaches , to show the world they are something. All show. I grew up in Detroit when there was money and manufacturing jobs and the blacks bought the most expensive, flashi and showie vehicles to show their buddies... too bad some people do not use the new found monies (not quite riches) to build for the future!
I’m not trying to start a debate about this but you don’t have to be Asian or Black or some other minority to come into money and flash it up while living in a trailer park. The French coined the term nouveau riche.
Unread May 4th, 2021
VIP User

goodlookinguynoc is on a distinguished road

Right on DEEZ...I grew up in middle America across the River from the black side..yea I'm white..they drove the fancy cars and ladies wore big fur coats and in our grocery store paid with food stamps..but it is no different from the white folks doing the same...Living in OC we call the white folks as you say nouveau riche! They use their new found riches in real estate as a bank account and now have spent all of their equity. I have had friends lose their houses over this...Newport Beach is full of as Rossane Barr says....white Trash with money! I read where 90% of the fancy cars are leased! go figure.
Don't turn this into a race thing...this is ALL PEOPLE in general not saving and not living beneath the standard.