Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 16th, 2020
VIP User

goodlookinguynoc is on a distinguished road

hahahahah....gotta love Legit...awesome!....there are only about 20 or 30 salons in this stretch of Bolsa...You rock legit.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legitman View Post
Come on man, don’t say it’s a lie. If there is someone who plays this game fair and square it’s me homie. I will give you a “hint” mr. Hardcock. This nail spa is in Westminster on Bolsa Ave. Between Magnolia and Brookhurst inside a small shopping plaza where all the names of the shops are in Vietnamese language except for the nail spa. Now, do your homework and if you’re smart enough you will get it done but if not, you’re probably a dumbest 😱
There ya fucking go "mr." hardcock. Of course your description will just be so nebulous after you find out he is right, that no one will know. Hey nobody on here is worried if guys find and have a good time, right? Just don't crow like you're the only one. You ain't.
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light

Ok, Here goes another hint for you again Mr.Peacock!! Oops!! 😱. anyway, the nail spa has a big sign and it’s right at the corner of the shopping plaza.
Unread December 21st, 2020
VIP User

goodlookinguynoc is on a distinguished road

I FOUND LEGIT'S JOINT!
Hahahahahahahahahahahah
I did a little search for salons on Bolsa in Westmister...drilled down between Mag/brrok and holy shit..gotta be 15+ salons. Called most with western names...many closed...but I found
Glam Chateau 9938 Bolsa #112...Lucy
I called asked about waxing, Men's brazillian...yes yes...How much? We don't know till we see how much needs waxing! LOL LOL ..come in. Very nice place. 40+ yr old petite Lucy took be to back room and prepared table and wax while I undressed. She told me to get totally nude...on the table and she started to handle me with bare hands...I just asked for balls and shaft to wax...$50...Started to wax...I said it would probably be easier if I were hard and she said "Yes; I know" so she started to roll my cock with her palm against my stomach..LOL...weird but effective...then she continued the wax and asked me to pull my balls tight as she applied wax...I played with myself as she did this and she was cool...she removed excess wax with tissue and alcohol...I asked for lotion and she applied and continued the rubbing and rolling of my cock and balls with the palm of her hand..I was OK with it and let her do her thing...I popped and she grabbed a tissue and cleaned me....then she said that the wx would be $45 since it was not alot...LOL I flipped hr $50 and said keep it and she said please come back!
Hey Legit...is this the place? if not here is a new one for all of you nit wits.
Have a great day.
Unread December 22nd, 2020
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

You ladies are pretty sad. I ain't gots time to post on her with sext addicts trying to get they're next fix. Sad
VIP User

nutterhoeman has a spectacular aura aboutnutterhoeman has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcock View Post
You ladies are pretty sad. I ain't gots time to post on her with sext addicts trying to get they're next fix. Sad
So if you ain't gots time and you're sad, we should call you sadcock. Fits!
VIP User

VMLuv has a spectacular aura aboutVMLuv has a spectacular aura aboutVMLuv has a spectacular aura about

Yet you post on here all the time. Hardcock do us all a favor and go back to the tranny underground you came from.
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light

Wow! Nice find Goodlooking, I definitely didn’t know about that one.. I would love to give it a try but I must do a follow up with my girls to see if there is more fun!!! 😃 I will keep you guys posted.
Unread December 29th, 2020
VIP User

macd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the rough

hey legitman hopefully you will give the address on Bolsa i am ready for waxing. thanks
Unread December 29th, 2020
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by macd7932 View Post
hey legitman hopefully you will give the address on Bolsa i am ready for waxing. thanks
Well I still have to go back for my 2nd round to see if they will do tag team on me again, and maybe there is more fun while feeling pain.. Yikes!!!

Also there is some other good choices out there that it’s hard to decide where to go. For example “Kay” in fountain valley, if you’re a regular the menu is much better for you.. Also “Susan”from Pampered Yourself in Westminster, She is almost the same age as Kay, she is cute with a nice body, she no longer works there but she gave me her digits and says she is at a new place. Then last but not least, “Tiffany” from Serenity day spa on Beach Blvd and Chapman Ave. She is a hot Vietnamese MILF, I’m pretty sure some of you guys remember her from the nail spa she owned by the HomeDepot.