Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 26th, 2020
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

Yes. It’s best to keep our secrets until we’re to move on. I’m still getting pussy from this young cute Chinese girl that works at a totally legit place. That pussy is so fine. She is so inexperienced that I was her first BJ and it took about a months before she go any good. But that pussy is so tight and wet.
Unread November 27th, 2020
VIP User

Shipitfres is infamous around these parts

Thanks legit!! What a great story! At least half the fun is the quest. As soon as someone floats a name from a legit place, the parade of horny guys starts and the situation likely gets very uncomfortable for the girl.

Keep sharing stories. I'll be sharing one when I have the time fairly soon.
VIP User

macd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the rough

hey legit,

how about a little teaser hi9nt what street is the nail salon on? Maybe even the block number. have fun and be safe
VIP User

Vmaster will become famous soon enough

I also have a Chinese provider who works in a legit parlor. I've been going to her since before the shut down and we resumed again since reopening. My sessions with her have increased sexually to the point that she only gives me soft touch rubs on my ass and boys while I'm face down for a few minutes and continues the soft touch while on my back. This last Wednesday she laid next to me and continued soft stroking while I fingered her with my hand down her pants. She has been giving me HJs for a while now. So Today I went to see her and she was the only one there. There have been a few times that she's the only provider there. I have also gotten her to kiss junior here and there but only for a few seconds at a time. Today she actually kissed, licked and put my knob in her mouth and she did it for quite a while. She's a tiny little lady of 38 and cute but not a hot body, not a bad body just not hot. I've been grooming her and it's coming along quite well....don't you think?
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmaster View Post
I also have a Chinese provider who works in a legit parlor. I've been going to her since before the shut down and we resumed again since reopening. My sessions with her have increased sexually to the point that she only gives me soft touch rubs on my ass and boys while I'm face down for a few minutes and continues the soft touch while on my back. This last Wednesday she laid next to me and continued soft stroking while I fingered her with my hand down her pants. She has been giving me HJs for a while now. So Today I went to see her and she was the only one there. There have been a few times that she's the only provider there. I have also gotten her to kiss junior here and there but only for a few seconds at a time. Today she actually kissed, licked and put my knob in her mouth and she did it for quite a while. She's a tiny little lady of 38 and cute but not a hot body, not a bad body just not hot. I've been grooming her and it's coming along quite well....don't you think?

Good luck... it takes time but when that pussy opens up you will be very happy. I just love fucking my secret china doll
Unread December 14th, 2020
VIP User

macd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the rough

Legitman,

since your naul salon is closed can you disclose the address hopefully can use why there's a 3rd reopening

thanks
VIP User

Temptinginla will become famous soon enough

why share the tale and not the contact info. keep it all to yourself
VIP User

awesome
Default Under the radar

Yeah, we all have our special ones for secrets. Once they are known they get to busy. If you are gentleman the service continues even these times.
Unread December 15th, 2020
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Who cares. It's a lie. Legit can't get it up like you guys
Unread December 15th, 2020
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcock View Post
Who cares. It's a lie. Legit can't get it up like you guys
Come on man, don’t say it’s a lie. If there is someone who plays this game fair and square it’s me homie. I will give you a “hint” mr. Hardcock. This nail spa is in Westminster on Bolsa Ave. Between Magnolia and Brookhurst inside a small shopping plaza where all the names of the shops are in Vietnamese language except for the nail spa. Now, do your homework and if you’re smart enough you will get it done but if not, you’re probably a dumbest 😱