Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 25th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Wilson View Post
I joined a few days ago. This is what I've found so far on the people nearby section:
There are 20 times as many men as women;
Nearly all the women are Chinese and write in Chinese;
Many don't leave pictures;
The pictures they do leave are from there vacation or from lunch;
Most don't give any info about themselves, and what little info they give in written in Chinese;
There is no way to determine what they want or are offering;
Some are selling products or non sexual services.
Sooo... what's the point? How do you guys chose which one to try to move on? Do you send a "hello" to every female with a nice looking photo?
Is there some filter to weed out all the guys or women with no picture?

Yes, you can choose to see only men or only women in "people nearby." Just adjust the settings in that feature. If the profiles look like Backpage sex ads, they probably are. Otherwise they are most likely just civvies playing with social media. While it's no help with profiles, there is a translation feature once you start communicating. Just hold down your finger on the message, and wait for the pop-up menu. Select translate. The translations aren't perfect, but usually good enough.
Unread May 26th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

If you're ever in the Eagle Rock/Highland park area, you'll come across 2 AMPs that advertise on WeChat. One on York has been reviewed and posts on BP, the other one on Figueroa north of York I've never seen advertising, Yelp page, or reviews on anywhere...so that's the one I want to try next time I'm in Pasadena or Downtown LA for business.

I have a feeling I'll hit a gold mine if I click on People Nearby when I'm in Alhambra/San Gabriel area, with all the FOB Chinese AAMPs there. A lot of them only provide service to Asians though. One way to get around that restriction is to be referred by one of their Asian regulars, which isn't much help as far as WeChat is concerned.
Unread May 26th, 2015
VIP User

Bill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to both of you. Sam, the filter worked. I haven't tried the translation feature.
Ex, I'm not sure about finding AAMPs, but a part time indie girl could be fun.
Unread June 6th, 2015
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

Not finding AAMPs or CAMPs. Posted a 'moment' on WeChat showing a massage image (G-rate) and got a self-identified CAMP girl, but her shop appears fully legit. No others have profile info that seems encouraging. The 'find nearby' feature is finding a buttload of young girls in China.
Unread June 6th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetWillie View Post
Not finding AAMPs or CAMPs. Posted a 'moment' on WeChat showing a massage image (G-rate) and got a self-identified CAMP girl, but her shop appears fully legit. No others have profile info that seems encouraging. The 'find nearby' feature is finding a buttload of young girls in China.
Just be patient and diligent. Be sure to select "women only" in the "People Nearby" feature. You may not find them the first time you look, so keep trying. Train yourself to spot the providers. The pics usually give it away. Like I said above, if the profile pics look like Backpage ads, the odds are you found the right ones. The profile text usually gives it away too, but it's usually in Chinese, so unless you habla, it won't help you because you can't translate profile text with the app. Which reminds me, anyone who wants to frequent Chinese providers really should try to learn a little Mandarin. It will help you in so many ways. But I digress. If you think a profile is likely, send a message. Just say "hi" or "ni hao." If they reply in English, ask if they do massage. If they answer in Chinese, just translate their answer (hold your finger down on it and wait for the pop-up menu. Select "translate") and carry on. Couldn't be more simple. There are a lot of them out there, so if you make an effort, you will find them.
Unread June 7th, 2015
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Just be patient and diligent. Be sure to select "women only" in the "People Nearby" feature. You may not find them the first time you look, so keep trying. Train yourself to spot the providers. The pics usually give it away. Like I said above, if the profile pics look like Backpage ads, the odds are you found the right ones. The profile text usually gives it away too, but it's usually in Chinese, so unless you habla, it won't help you because you can't translate profile text with the app. Which reminds me, anyone who wants to frequent Chinese providers really should try to learn a little Mandarin. It will help you in so many ways. But I digress. If you think a profile is likely, send a message. Just say "hi" or "ni hao." If they reply in English, ask if they do massage. If they answer in Chinese, just translate their answer (hold your finger down on it and wait for the pop-up menu. Select "translate") and carry on. Couldn't be more simple. There are a lot of them out there, so if you make an effort, you will find them.
Yeah, there are always a handful of guys who appear under 'women only.'

As for the searches, I've done all that and more. If you screen cap the Chinese 'moment' or profile comment, crop down to the characters and save the image, there are online Chinese character OCR sites that give a translation.

Some of the things girls put up are fairly bizarre.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0092.jpg (64.8 KB, 95 views)
Unread June 7th, 2015
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetWillie View Post
Yeah, there are always a handful of guys who appear under 'women only.'

As for the searches, I've done all that and more. If you screen cap the Chinese 'moment' or profile comment, crop down to the characters and save the image, there are online Chinese character OCR sites that give a translation.

Some of the things girls put up are fairly bizarre.
Sounds like you're on the right track. BTW, if you upgrade to the latest version, you can translate the "Moments" postings too. Still can't with the profiles themselves though, which is a shame.

Yeah, there are always a few dufuses (or is that dufi?) who show up in the "women only" searches. Just ignore those morons who don't know how to set up a profile correctly. I sometimes get messages from dudes too. I don't think they're gay, just Chinese guys looking for American friends. I ignore them too, 'cause I'm not looking for friends!
Unread June 7th, 2015
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

I was flying to Spain on Turkish Airlines, connecting via Istanbul, and opened wechat only to find scores of transgenders advertising. Some were very scary, lol
Unread June 9th, 2015
Junior Puppy

skylineseason

One thing I wanted to point out is that if the girl asked you to meet at CVS or Walgreens and want you to buy itune card or something like that. Be aware and it's a scam.
I did find a few AAMPs in SGV in wechat. Most of them do incalls and some only do outcalls.
Unread June 9th, 2015
VIP User

Bill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBill Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

In my area, 5 miles from South Pas there are posts from "Roy Paradise
Massage" With pictures of good looking C-girls. No phone # or address. I haven't sent a message.