Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Closed Thread
Unread April 9th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Wow. What a dream come true. An old favorite who aged well, and will still accommodate, but in a more personal arrangement. What's not to like?
Unread April 9th, 2015
Junior Puppy

assaholic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen6492 View Post
Ideally, my dream "arrangement" would be a nice, sincere, non-pro Asian college girl (cute) who simply needed an injection of cash once or twice a month. She would host, give me a gfe, accept about two to three benjamins and I would repeat as necessary until I got sick of her (in the end, I get sick of all of them). Of course, reality being reality, I never quite made that happen. Instead, I have an even weirder thing going.

About two months ago, I was having dinner and a drink alone in a noodle place in west LA. I became aware of a stunning older Asian gal sitting two seats over in a low cut cfm dress and cfm heels. She caught me looking at her and suddenly we both realized we knew each other. She was my ATF from a couple of high volume places on the westside in the 1980s and 1990s. She was stunning back then. Some of you would have known her. She was a hot K-girl, perfect bolt-on double D's, slim waist with the belly ring, nice face, long thick hair, shaved pussy, and she could suck and fuck all day and night. If you didn't know her, you know the type.
She remembered me and we talked. She is in her late fifties known and semi-retired. No more parlors for her but I think she has a few regulars that she continues to see. She still looks very good. Every guy in the place was staring at her. She invited me over to her place we talked for hours. I take that back, she talked and talked and talked and I just listened all the time wondering if there was a blowjob coming eventually.
Turns out she is just lonely. I think the years in the business took a toll on her mentally. She is very sweet and kind, but a little nuts and needy. Probably has driven a few relationships away with her neediness. She just wants a guy to talk to and hang out with. I listened to her rant for hours as she slowly began to touch me, massage me, take a few clothes off, and finally she gave me the wettest, sloppiest, deepest bbbj that anyone has ever gotten. I hung around longer and we watched a movie and exchanged numbers.
We continue to get together, we go out to eat and split the bill. I enjoy watching the other dudes checking her out--she dresses so slutty. We hang out at her place, watch movies, she talks like a maniac, and we end up having dirty hot sex. But, I always leave some money on the table when I'm leaving because I don't want a girlfriend or relationship. The money seems to give me the permission to leave when I can't handle her long, lonely rantings anymore. She calls me her boyfriend but we both know I'm still just a monger. And I can't believe that I'm regularly banging the hotest K-girl in LA (well, 25 years ago she was)

On CL there is a rants section and then there is a barter section. I think there should also be a combo 'rant+barter' section. It goes like this: The guy listens to the woman/lady rant for X minutes and pretends to listen/empathaize, and in return he gets serviced accordingly. 30 minutes for a BBBJ, 60 minutes for FS, and so forth. Seems like ever trade to me.
Unread April 9th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by assaholic View Post
On CL there is a rants section and then there is a barter section. I think there should also be a combo 'rant+barter' section. It goes like this: The guy listens to the woman/lady rant for X minutes and pretends to listen/empathaize, and in return he gets serviced accordingly. 30 minutes for a BBBJ, 60 minutes for FS, and so forth. Seems like ever trade to me.
Not worth it. Haha. 30 min of some bitch ranting for a BJ? I'd rather just pay. LOL
Unread April 10th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by assaholic View Post
Sounds like being married.
Unread April 11th, 2015
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Not worth it. Haha. 30 min of some bitch ranting for a BJ? I'd rather just pay. LOL
Yea, that's my dilemma. She has such a need to talk that I'm usually left waiting anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours before the fun starts. Some of her discussions are kind of interesting: she has told me lots about the behind the scenes life of a K-girl and massage parlors. I find her stories about "the life" pretty fascinating. But sometimes she goes off into rants that can only be described as schizophrenic. On top of that, despite her years in the U.S., she still has a pretty thick accent and I have trouble following. She notices when I lose interest and that's when she begins to touch and rub me to keep me there. I love the sex, but prolly can't do this much longer.
Unread April 12th, 2015
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Some of her discussions are kind of interesting: she has told me lots about the behind the scenes life of a K-girl and massage parlors. I find her stories about "the life" pretty fascinating.
jen6492, do tell. We would love to hear some of these stories
Unread April 13th, 2015
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravzayan View Post
jen6492, do tell. We would love to hear some of these stories
The problem is that many of her stories have no clear beginning or end because she is so schizo and scattered in her thinking. I also lose track of what she is saying because of her accent. I catch interesting little tidbits though. Like, she was telling me about a girl she worked with who had germ phobia and washed her hands 50 times a day and hated to be touched. On the other hand, the same girl loved to give rim jobs and wanted guys to cum in her mouth and she always swallowed. She also told me about a place that had a lawyer come in to inservice the staff about twice a year. He would tell them about proper dress, permits, how to avoid entrapment, etc. Then the owner would make one of the girls take the lawyer into a room and service him for free. She gave me a lecture one night about the qualities of a perfect mamas an. Just little shit like that.
Unread April 14th, 2015
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yea, that's my dilemma. She has such a need to talk that I'm usually left waiting anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours before the fun starts. Some of her discussions are kind of interesting: she has told me lots about the behind the scenes life of a K-girl and massage parlors. I find her stories about "the life" pretty fascinating. But sometimes she goes off into rants that can only be described as schizophrenic. On top of that, despite her years in the U.S., she still has a pretty thick accent and I have trouble following. She notices when I lose interest and that's when she begins to touch and rub me to keep me there. I love the sex, but prolly can't do this much longer.

Well I guess I can TOFTT, and take over for you, just invite me out to dinner at a noodle house we can act like old friends and you are introducing me and see where it goes from there. I like Asahi Ramen on Sawtelle. Just trying to help a fellow monger out.
Unread April 15th, 2015
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffyduck View Post
Well I guess I can TOFTT, and take over for you, just invite me out to dinner at a noodle house we can act like old friends and you are introducing me and see where it goes from there. I like Asahi Ramen on Sawtelle. Just trying to help a fellow monger out.
You're a funny guy, duckman, for two reasons. First of all, that IS where I met her and secondly, I've gotten more than a few private message requests from other mongers who are ready to take over when I finally give up the madness and they want me to arrange something. I think you're all daffy!
Unread April 15th, 2015
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You're a funny guy, duckman, for two reasons. First of all, that IS where I met her and secondly, I've gotten more than a few private message requests from other mongers who are ready to take over when I finally give up the madness and they want me to arrange something. I think you're all daffy!

I was positive others had private messaged you but wanted to give everyone a good laugh, hope it worked.
Closed Thread