Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 20th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
Why do you even have a wife, then? Apparently she's just an obstacle to an amazing single life full of women you could be banging constantly - if it wasn't for the fact you don't have a place to take them (because of the wife) don't want to lie about being single (because of the wife) and don't want to risk getting caught (because of the wife).

Makes sense.
I like having a companion that I get along and enjoy being with. Somethings are more than just sex. As much as I love and adore my wife I'm a man and men (in my opinion) were not meant to be sexually monogamous. So mongering fills that void. Again your comments show your complete ignorance in what a relationship between 2 people that love each other has to offer. All you think about is if I like to fuck other girls why or how could I possibly want companionship from another wonderful person that I love. Well, this way I have the best of both worlds. Blowing out my candle does not make yours shine brighter. Let's also not forget when you were asking for advice here many of us offered what we thought could possibly help you. I NEVER talked any shit to or about you and genuinely tried to help you by telling you what worked for me. So if you're still open to advice.... don't piss on people for no reason that offered to help. You remind me of this little story I once heard:
A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold; the bird froze up and fell to the ground in a large field. While it was lying there freezing to death, a cow came by and dropped a big pile of shit on it. As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow shit thinking how could things get worse, it began to realize how warm it was. The shit was actually thawing him out! He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy.
A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate. Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow shit, and promptly dug him out and ate him!

The morals of this story are:
Not everyone who drops shit on you is your enemy.
Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend.
And when you're in deep shit, keep your mouth shut!

Last edited by MPkid; January 20th, 2015 at 02:02 PM.
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Obsessive, your comments seem to imply that you don't understand male/female relationships. I think I recall from your prior postings that you have never had a real girlfriend or a deep relationship with a woman. So it makes sense that you can't relate to Kid's choices.
I understand Kid's dilemma, and his attempts to work around the problem. But if I decided that the two (wife & mongering) were incompatible, and I still loved and admired the wife, then I would figure out how to limit the mongering. I found it interesting that you don't see that purpose of the wife.
Your writing tends to elicit an attitude of contempt towards women. You see them as objects and whores. Try to treat them like you treat your friends. Maybe they will respond a little better to you.

JTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond repute
Default I Had To Chime in on This.

Although I don't post very often. I do read what is being posted.

This place is about discussion regarding our hobby and trading information.

I don't see the purpose in attacking somebody's personal life, especially if you don't know what is going on. Keep your personal thoughts to yourself. You aren't endearing yourself by doing it. Hell, I probably will get flamed but I don't care.

Plus the hijacking of the post isn't cool either.

The discussion was about "dealing with lack of funds", if I remember right.
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow shit, and promptly dug him out and ate him!

The morals of this story are:
Not everyone who drops shit on you is your enemy.
Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend.
And when you're in deep shit, keep your mouth shut![/quote]

Confucius say, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush! Unless you like clean shaven....
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTown62 View Post
Although I don't post very often. I do read what is being posted.

This place is about discussion regarding our hobby and trading information.

I don't see the purpose in attacking somebody's personal life, especially if you don't know what is going on. Keep your personal thoughts to yourself. You aren't endearing yourself by doing it. Hell, I probably will get flamed but I don't care.

Plus the hijacking of the post isn't cool either.

The discussion was about "dealing with lack of funds", if I remember right.
You are right. Hijacking posts ain't cool. I never hijack a post.
Unread January 21st, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry about the hijacking. I did post on topic but then was led astray. So best thing to do when you have a lack of funds is increase the amount of jacking you do from low jacking to High Jacking!!! Problem(s) solved!

JTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond reputeJTown62 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sorry for the Rant.

It wasn't directed at anybody in general. It just gets frustrating sometimes. I start reading and then I forget what the topic was about.

But you are right.....when funds are low.....jacking is unfortunately the way to go.
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

-Don't buy an expensive new car. Women don't care what you drive folks!
-Don't get the 400 channel satellite service at $100/mon. Sports are BS, it's all a scam. -Use your money only for fun, i.e. mongering.
-Don't buy the Starbucks at $4/day that's $120/month. Buy the McDonalds coffee-- it is just as good w/o the hype.
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

I justed refinanced my car loan from a double digit interest rate and 444 a month to a 3.74 interest rate and 210 a month but a 60 month term.

Okay cable I tried to cut back on all the extras but I only lasted one day. I think I pay $108 a month

I always make my own coffee at home...Kirkland brand of course. But I like the real creamer so I buy the three pack at Costco for 7.49.

Here is one you guys should look into: lendingclub.com. I am consolidating all my debts into a 10% loan and 36 months payoff. Application pending. Also u rich guys can be an investor and get a high return on your money there. Haha invest in my loan I promise I won't monger with the loan proceeds. I am mostly hoping to improve my credit score by doing this and then I am refinancing my home asap. If I ever get terminally ill I am going on that website and borrowing 30k to blow on a trip to Asia
Unread January 22nd, 2015
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still able to squeeze in a few key trips to a few favorites. And the universe does seem to work in mysterious ways, since I had been wanting to quit seeing this fiery Latina who was kind of messing with my head, whether maliciously or not. At first I kind of wanted to hook up with her outside the parlor, and we did see end up seeing each other, although it was in the context of an MLM business opportunity, which I don't like but I guess I was trying to see if I could break her down to where she didn't care about making money together and could just have some fun. When I realized that probably wouldn't happen, I just tried to keep it to the parlor, but she kept talking all kinds of different things, trying to see if I had a girlfriend, texting me from the parlor wanting me to come in, making little comments about me moving in, etc etc, even tho I'm sure she found some dude, probably a doctor or lawyer, because suddenly she's driving a brand new Jeep and anyway, I just knew she had found someone. So I mostly ignored all her talk but finally the day before New Years eve I texted her to see what she was doing, and she left me hanging for 2 days and finally texted back, from the parlor. So for me that was it, I had had enough, even tho the sessions were great, it just wasn't worth it.

So, I guess i jacked my own thread to get that out But it has been weighing on my heart. And my point is that this financial downtime didn't come at such a bad time.

Thanks for all the input, folks.