Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 18th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Learn some PUA techniques...they will boost your confidence and that will make a huge difference. Check out David D'Angleo. Learn what he has to offer and if you're single you won't need a ho...you'll want them....but not NEED then LOL
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Learn some PUA techniques...they will boost your confidence and that will make a huge difference. Check out David D'Angleo. Learn what he has to offer and if you're single you won't need a ho...you'll want them....but not NEED then LOL
Lol, that sounds good, I'll have a look. I think I remember you posting on him before.

For a short while I had an 81 year-old Frenchman from the gym sorta mentoring me. Really funny guy, has been all over the world many times, a real player, and he got his current wife to leave her husband for him. He used to say I was too nice, too honest and too shy, and that that won't get me anywhere. He is pretty influential at that gym, VERY extroverted, knows everyone, knows everyone's story and what they're looking for. So he can really help a person out if he wants to. I became disillusioned with him pretty quickly tho because I felt like he sorta threw me under the bus.... This tall shapely English broad asked him about me, and he said oh no, don't bother, he's looking for a Thai girl.... all because I told him once I liked Asian and Thai girls. But anyway, a real character, and I probably need to hang around him more.
VIP User

olddude is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by YrrchSebor View Post
Wow, I set out to create a semi-amusing thread and ended up getting really really good life advice. Thanks guys, you're all definitely OK!

And BTW, at the gym I actually tend to think more in terms of slightly older women, Asian and otherwise. I like 'em, plus it's much more realistic. That isn't to say I don't sometimes get attention from the younger ones, but I'm actually not a player and don't really have the goods to back it up.... yet Overall tho I feel like I'm happier than almost anyone I know.
At least you are using your mind now, the "slightly" older ladies are the better option, less drama and they know they have to provide a mutually beneficial experience. The younger girls think their tits and ass are "gods gift to the world" without realizing that every other female has the same. Good hunting.
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Well when I go through slow times and am earning less it is simple, I jerk off more and just don't indulge in the hobby for awhile. I read, work more, exercise more etc, I think the longest I went was like 7 or 8 months and it sucked but then even my regular spots had new talent and there is just a whole new mongering world to explore.
Unread January 19th, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I still wonder why you need them then. If the techniques work so great, why are all your pussy-obtaining efforts focused solely on hos? I'm sure you will tell me I'm a negative nelly again but instead of doing that how about describing the last couple of times you landed a hot girl you didn't pay for sex?

The techniques will work for good looking guys or tall guys who are at least OK looking. They might even help an OK looking guy land below average looking girls if he's willing to drop his standards. They will not work for guys who are not at least moderately attractive to women on first site.

I'm tired of hearing that ridiculous claim. If it works so well as you claim, why in the world are you only focused on hos? If you say it's because you're married and have to be careful - why even get married? Apparently if you weren't then you could be banging hotties left & right for $0 based on these amazing techniques.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
I still wonder why you need them then. If the techniques work so great, why are all your pussy-obtaining efforts focused solely on hos? I'm sure you will tell me I'm a negative nelly again but instead of doing that how about describing the last couple of times you landed a hot girl you didn't pay for sex?

The techniques will work for good looking guys or tall guys who are at least OK looking. They might even help an OK looking guy land below average looking girls if he's willing to drop his standards. They will not work for guys who are not at least moderately attractive to women on first site.

I'm tired of hearing that ridiculous claim. If it works so well as you claim, why in the world are you only focused on hos? If you say it's because you're married and have to be careful - why even get married? Apparently if you weren't then you could be banging hotties left & right for $0 based on these amazing techniques.
You crack me up with your comments. You obviously have NO clue what you are talking about. When I was single I had countless times I met hot girls and fucked them. The last one was a 24 year old Vietnamese American with model looks. She worked for one of my suppliers and had a crush on one of my employees. He was a young tall good looking white guy that had NO game. I'm an old 5' 6" half white guy that is average in looks on a good day...but I can talk and I'm funny. She tried and tried to get him to ask her out. After I started talking to her a couple times I had a date and we made out like I was her long lost BF. Second date I took her home and banged her. I was old enough to be her dad and we ended up dating for about 6 months until she drove past Cheesecake factory and saw me sitting outside having lunch with a girl I met at Brodard restaurant on Trask and Magnolia. Nothing is ever free...you still have to pay for dinner, entertainment, trips etc and these girls get attached (go figure) and then you have to dump them or they will never leave you alone. I learned over time that I didn't want an American GF or and Americanized GF. After that I started only dating foreign women. Then I met my wife....SO Obsessive, let's see you build a connection with someone that doesn't speak English without being able to use "game" or talk to a person in depth. The only way is to exude unmistakeable confidence. You can say these techniques only work for tall and good looking guys because YOU believe that is what women want because you have been programed to think that. I know women are far less interested in what a guy looks like and more interested in MEN that are not nervous, shy, scared, obsessive wussies. The are attracted to confident witty funny guys that aren't afraid to call them out on their bullshit for fear of upsetting or "losing" them. I never once said to learn PUA techniques so you can use "techniques" to meet women. I have always said learning these things will give you the confidence that women notice....the rest is easy. Furthermore, you ask why I don't continue this stuff....I do, EVERYDAY. I flirt with the girl in the starbucks, I talk to the women I encounter at the mall, market etc. but I don't date civilians because 1. I don't have a place to take them, 2 I'm not going to lie to a girl to get her to fuck me (by lying I mean telling her I'm single) 3. I don't want the risk of getting caught. So seeing the pros are the safe way for me to have my cake and eat pussy too. I got married because I met an absolute angel. The thing you'll find (I don't actually mean you because YOU will never find it) is if all you're looking for is pussy....you will find girls that ONLY have pussy to offer and when you're not fucking them you can't stand being around them. I found a woman that has the world to offer, a companion, a person I can trust my life to....but again I don't expect you to understand. You're a lost cause.
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Obsessive, do you remember many of us suggested that you get some therapy? You are a negative, sad, defeated person. You named yourself quite well. I agree with Kid, women are attracted to confidence, charisma, success, power, etc. They may appreciate a good looking man, but many women fear that these men will have too much temptation to cheat. Being average in looks often is beneficial. You have convinced yourself that you are a loser because of your physical appearance, but it really comes from inside. Bad programming, bad outlook on life, bad attitude towards all the "whores".
I only know you through your writing and you are difficult to like. I can only imagine it is worse in person. Women can sniff out these undesirable traits and will want nothing to do with you on any real and sustainable level. And that does not make them whores.
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

I love obsessive.....he makes the rest of us feel better about our position in life. I can tell you the other night at a party my buddy confesses how jealous he is when I tell him about bangin a 20something even if I pay its still a 20something and his wife is 50ish. There are so many guys that are married and wont cross the line but truth be told they wish they could have what we have. I cant emphasize enough how lucky we are to have that option and then to be able to go home and not have to listen to any of her shit. This is priceless at any cost or whatever you know what im trying to say
Senior Dog

dlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond repute

Couldn't agree more, i get jokes about paying for sex but hey 1or 2 different girls every week, plus a girlfriend whos living with me....priceless
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1. I don't have a place to take them, 2 I'm not going to lie to a girl to get her to fuck me (by lying I mean telling her I'm single) 3. I don't want the risk of getting caught.
Why do you even have a wife, then? Apparently she's just an obstacle to an amazing single life full of women you could be banging constantly - if it wasn't for the fact you don't have a place to take them (because of the wife) don't want to lie about being single (because of the wife) and don't want to risk getting caught (because of the wife).

Makes sense.