Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 11th, 2013
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve
Default Do not try *******!

They get only 1 or 2 new reviews per day and their "advanced search" tool is terrible--you can put in a search term and you will still have to look for that particular service among dozens of others, because they list all the reviews for a parlor all the time. Also their reviewers are many times quite vague and frequently don't know the name of the provider, which makes a review pretty worthless. And they don't list independent providers.
You may be tempted, like I was, but it is really poorly run compared to this site. Stay away, I would say.
VIP User

look4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond reputelook4goodrub has a reputation beyond repute

I second that opinion. In addition to the above faults, the staff doesn't monitor their reviews for truthfulness. I posted a review last April in Erotic MP for a provider. Several weeks later I was looking at a review of the same girl on *******; review started out to be a new review, 6 sentences in I started to read my review verbatim. My intro was deleted but my review picked up after his introductory sentences and he did a fine job of copying my work word for word. I fired off a pm to the reviewer, no response. I contacted the staff who made a show of concern and promised to give me 3 free months
of their site if the review proved to be stolen. I sent to the staff a link to my original review, which was dated 2 days earlier than the falsified review, which should have been the smoking gun but never heard from the staff again, much less received 3 free months subscription to their questionable review site. Made me wonder if the staff partakes in this underhanded stuff. In the comments under the review, I wrote that this review was plaigerized from one of my reviews. No comment from the culprit until one of his buddies defended him saying ".....doesn't lie". The review thief entered a huffy comment that he doesn't even bother anymore to respond to idiots like me. His comment was followed by another who verified my claim, saying the same thing had happened to him. I came across another case of this previously, which involved copying a review from USA SG.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

For what it's worth, plagiarism takes place here too. Some mongers are just losers.
Unread February 12th, 2013
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

******* is a complete fraud. I found a few of the exact reviews I wrote here posted word for word on *******. The only thing changed was my screename. I also saw a review for a place I know is legit only that made it seem like it was the sleaziest bareback, full-service joint in town. Feel sorry for the poor monger who walks in there expecting extras
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen6492 View Post
******* is a complete fraud. ... <snip> ... I also saw a review for a place I know is legit only that made it seem like it was the sleaziest bareback, full-service joint in town. Feel sorry for the poor monger who walks in there expecting extras
Especially the crybaby types who think the girl is required to do everything they read in a review with any customer who wants it.

"But I saw it on the Internet, it HAS TO be true!" Lol
VIP User

traveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant future

I'm on the fence on which place is worse, TER or RM.

Awhile back I did some reviews on TER and if you don't give a favorite of some guy a 9 or 10, they email you whining and throwing out dumb statements like the booker will never let you back. Sorry, if every chick was a once in a lifetime, it wouldn't be a once in a lifetime. Haven't made a review since, too many guys give way too high of ratings for the girls over there.

******* has it's own idiots, mainly the guys who just look at the stars while not reading the review or what got stars for what. They usually like to comment. There's also the guy who has some fucked up system where anything not FS should be 3 stars or less. I noticed a few times that a place known for HJ's here will be strike out city on RM while a place known for only HJ's here will have a bunch of FS reviews over there. Don't really trust their reviews as much for whatever reason, though they sometimes had reviews on places/providers that don't get covered here, which I did find to be a positive.
Unread February 16th, 2013
VIP User

carauctionguy is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with the most of you on this thread. I tried it for 3 months and found it close to useless.