Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 27th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfineer View Post
Mila is not worth it. And not even close to the pictures on HX.
Thanks for the 411 amigo. She claims to not be a "provider", so I was reluctant to try. besides the whole Newport thing which is kind of turn off for me anyway. She kept flirting with me and telling me about her massage skills...just never made the call...
Unread June 1st, 2014
Junior Puppy

wayne root is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewlbrad View Post
To be honest, I'm guessing prostrate massage began in the Gay (male) community. I recall hearing Boy George say in an interview back in the 80's that the male "G-spot" is the prostrate. I don't doubt that there have been a couple of guys that have had a female provider give them a PM that was good, but I'm okay with passing this one up!
Prostate massage from a female is NOT gay. Boy George is gay because of what he wants other men to do to him. Big Difference!
Unread June 1st, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne root View Post
Prostate massage from a female is NOT gay. Boy George is gay because of what he wants other men to do to him. Big Difference!
Does anyone remember Gere and the gerbal thing back in the 80's? LOL!

My second wife in the late nineties was open to anal beads, so I bought some. At first, in Mish, she would take control and stuff them in and then remove them as she felt fit. They were about the size of marbles. As things progressed she allowed me control during doggie. Later, I brought some bigger ones home - about twice the size....she was like WTF? This was about fifteen years ago.

So after a while she talked me into sliding her silver bullet vibrator up my ass while doing RCG. It felt ok, but didn't really turn me on because I was always worried that when she pulled it out there would be shit on it that would turn her off...yeah, that's what happened. Poo ruined everything.

I used to try hitting her ass, but she couldn't take the full tilt. I think that's why she found a new man and gave me my walking papers.

Hi Annie....Thank you...thank you...thank you...LOL!
Unread June 2nd, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Yah Chance! Shit Happens
Unread June 2nd, 2014

kewlBraad is on a distinguished road

Wasn't saying it is gay...just saying they might have found it first because they spend more time "experimenting" with the netherlands I know the implication might sound like I'm saying only gays would like prostrate massage, but not the case. I like a good rimming from the right lady sometimes...that don't make me gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne root View Post
Unread June 14th, 2014
Junior Puppy

wayne root is infamous around these parts

News Flash:

One place in Cypress is putting out screamer ads in backpage for prostate massage and "release guaranteed."

I took the bait and went there. It was beyond AWFUL, and I regret it. My review is coming.

Prostate aficionados should go elsewhere!!!
Unread June 15th, 2014
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

she responded to me that she doesn't anymore...
Unread June 20th, 2014
VIP User

yellow_fever is infamous around these parts

I have been seeing Tori in Rancho Cucamonga for several years. Her prostate massage is very good. She is a sweet, mature woman. To me it's worth the drive from WLA every couple months.
Unread January 17th, 2015
Junior Puppy

comprgamer is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow_fever View Post
I have been seeing Tori in Rancho Cucamonga for several years. Her prostate massage is very good. She is a sweet, mature woman. To me it's worth the drive from WLA every couple months.
is there release with her or self touching or just the milking
Unread January 18th, 2015
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

Tori does give a HJ release. In fact, she will give you a second round, if you like