Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 19th, 2014
calirican41

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I just had a Chinese gal ass rape me and I just couldn't get into it. Felt like I was gonna shit all over her hand. She did a good BBBJ and tried to jack hammer my back door with her finger while she was at it. I guess she either didn't know what she was doing, other guys idea of what feels good is different than mine, or I need to find a pro. The sensation of her hammering away in my shitter took everything away from the BBBJ....if you can believe that!
Not very pleasant. She probably didn't know what she was doing.
Unread May 19th, 2014
VIP User

Sore_Loin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I just had a Chinese gal ass rape me and I just couldn't get into it. Felt like I was gonna shit all over her hand. !
Let it go, man. Its the ultimate release when you come and shit at the same time!

Seriously, when done right, it feels good, and I was once sold on its benefits by whatshername in Mar Vista ("even when you ejaculate, you don't really empty ALL the toxins from the prostate…"). However good it may feel as a tease, I feel (as someone may have mentioned) that my actual orgasm is somewhat compromised in the process. Others have said they have never come so much as with a pm - not me.
Unread May 19th, 2014
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I just had a Chinese gal ass rape me and I just couldn't get into it. Felt like I was gonna shit all over her hand. She did a good BBBJ and tried to jack hammer my back door with her finger while she was at it. I guess she either didn't know what she was doing, other guys idea of what feels good is different than mine, or I need to find a pro. The sensation of her hammering away in my shitter took everything away from the BBBJ....if you can believe that!
Hey Kid, Can you share who she is, and how to find her?
Unread May 20th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Now you know how annie and jenny feel! LOL!
Unread May 25th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I would be willing to give it a shot if I could find a girl with real prostate massage/milking skills not just some FIA rapist! LOL
Unread May 25th, 2014
VIP User

ned_flanders is an unknown quantity at this point

I've had a done a couple of time with different providers and have not enjoyed it. Both times, the providers were fairly rough. Maybe with the right provider it is enjoyable but my experience thus far has been awful.
Unread May 27th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone tried Tori in Rancho Cucamonga? www.healthyprostate4u.com ?
Unread May 27th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Has anyone tried Tori in Rancho Cucamonga? www.healthyprostate4u.com ?
Try Mila on HX. She claims she not a "provider" but has flirted with me a number of times. Just haven't been close enough to NB to make appointment.

If her pictures are real then she is hot. Maybe self serve i dunno
Unread May 27th, 2014
Junior Puppy

elfineer

Mila is not worth it. And not even close to the pictures on HX.
Unread May 27th, 2014

kewlBraad is on a distinguished road

To be honest, I'm guessing prostrate massage began in the Gay (male) community. I recall hearing Boy George say in an interview back in the 80's that the male "G-spot" is the prostrate. I don't doubt that there have been a couple of guys that have had a female provider give them a PM that was good, but I'm okay with passing this one up!