Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 7th, 2012
VIP User

polipenn
Default Prostate massage?

any of you guys ever receive a prostrate massage? idea sounds compelling.... How would one even broach the subject?
Unread May 8th, 2012
VIP User

lastrueplayer is a splendid one to beholdlastrueplayer is a splendid one to beholdlastrueplayer is a splendid one to beholdlastrueplayer is a splendid one to beholdlastrueplayer is a splendid one to beholdlastrueplayer is a splendid one to beholdlastrueplayer is a splendid one to behold

Yup - some people like it others don't but I enjoy them if performed correct (acting part).how I go about it is when she is playing with my jewels, I smoothly guide her downwards and just tell her "that feels good" or whatever and before you know it she is working it. I would say a good 70% of the Asian girls are game. Let me know if you looking for a good provider and I'll send you details. As a matter of fact, can anyone share any good intel on providers? Can sure use a change up to the rotation.
Unread May 8th, 2012
Junior Puppy

elfineer

hey would you mind sharing?
Unread May 10th, 2012
VIP User

polipenn

No place in the west SF Valley/Ventura County?
Unread May 10th, 2012
VIP User

polipenn

...and, what do they do? Put a glove on or something? Slip a condom over their finger?

Interested in the mechanics of it.
Unread May 15th, 2012
VIP User

vinn_rock

I've had plenty of girls work the finger in the backdoor, but rarely that enjoyable. I've had providers leave a finger in there as the jack, some do a slow stroke, and some jackhammer till I have to tell them to stop. Wtf. Not my thing. Guess I haven't had it right? Throw some OC recommendations my way if you've got some.
Unread May 16th, 2012
Junior Puppy

wayne root is infamous around these parts

Most AMP girls will provide prostate massage. The key is to ask!
Unread March 31st, 2014
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

she was out of the country and had sworn off prostate before she left,
Unread May 18th, 2014
VIP User

patchoulidude

Betty who used to work at Montclair Derm (now closed) was good at it. She works at another place I think in the San Gabriel Valley. Not hard to look up. First of all, everybody knows she could be a $500 hooker easy. Stunning. She did it to me, I didn't ask. She put on a glove, got on her knees and gave me a great CBJ, and went for it. It feels weird but has the desired effect.
Unread May 19th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I just had a Chinese gal ass rape me and I just couldn't get into it. Felt like I was gonna shit all over her hand. She did a good BBBJ and tried to jack hammer my back door with her finger while she was at it. I guess she either didn't know what she was doing, other guys idea of what feels good is different than mine, or I need to find a pro. The sensation of her hammering away in my shitter took everything away from the BBBJ....if you can believe that!