Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 18th, 2011

130andunder is an unknown quantity at this point
Default No Blacks Allowed

I wanna start a tread because I have been rejected 3 times this week because I am black. I am tired or being asked where I am from or being rejected at the door. After driving in the rain, finding directions, wasting gas and driving thur traffic.

I will start the list today and provide limited annotation !

Incall in Pasadena (626)-348-7307
Incall Coco's on Walnut Groove (626)-679-0178 Coco is the Mama !
Unread May 18th, 2011
VIP User

tsita

Really? In the rain? I live in Chicago, and they say it never rains in Southern California, but I see from the news that it's raining a lot there these days. I'm sorry the California situation has deteriorated so badly.
Unread May 18th, 2011
VIP User

SPOTSWOOD

I've met some girls who told me that they don't see black men because they're "too impressive" for them.
Unread May 19th, 2011
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

I hate discrimination. Even small things like if I sit down with occidental friends to eat Chinese food I get chopsticks, and everyone else gets a fork. I am not trying to put you down and this advice goes for anyone:

Be patient and polite. Very important.
Dress fashionably, no extreme styles or colors. Wristwatch only, no other jewelery.
Where are you from? San Marino (or the upscale neighborhood in your area.)
Bathe well, swab the choppers, mouth wash, deodorant, and a splash of cologne.
Smile. Speak softly, quietly. Never, never discuss any service other than a legit massage.
Get a money clip and put $100 on the outside. Hold it in your hand when asking how much for service. If they know you have more than the house fee they will feel more comfortable. You don't have to give it to them, just show it, briefly, and discreetly.

Just like anything else with women, you need a bit of game to put the puck in the net.

Good luck.
Unread May 19th, 2011
VIP User

Three X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to beholdThree X is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velovelo View Post
I hate discrimination. Even small things like if I sit down with occidental friends to eat Chinese food I get chopsticks, and everyone else gets a fork. I am not trying to put you down and this advice goes for anyone:

Be patient and polite. Very important.
Dress fashionably, no extreme styles or colors. Wristwatch only, no other jewelery.
Where are you from? San Marino (or the upscale neighborhood in your area.)
Bathe well, swab the choppers, mouth wash, deodorant, and a splash of cologne.
Smile. Speak softly, quietly. Never, never discuss any service other than a legit massage.
Get a money clip and put $100 on the outside. Hold it in your hand when asking how much for service. If they know you have more than the house fee they will feel more comfortable. You don't have to give it to them, just show it, briefly, and discreetly.

Just like anything else with women, you need a bit of game to put the puck in the net.

Good luck.

Dude this is before you even get to the door !
Unread May 26th, 2011
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Is this the same situation as cab drivers and waitresses. The perception is there will be no tip?
Unread May 26th, 2011
VIP User

abcabcabcabc

I am a white guy, and just for the record, I reject any woman who says that she will not accommodate any person because of their race.

Well, maybe I will accept a woman who rejects another woman just because she is a woman.
Unread May 27th, 2011
VIP User

tsita

The perception is from every movie and tv show since 1970 except the Cosby show -- black men are gangster thug boogey men and everybody should shit in their pants with fear when they see one.
Unread May 27th, 2011
VIP User

tsita

I mean that's what the movies and tv stereotypes say, not that this is reality, by the way.
Unread June 2nd, 2011
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

Are the incalls Asian? In SoCal there has been black gang violence against many Asian businesses. It's well documented. I remember Koreatown during the riots.... As a result many Asian businesses are very cautious towards black customers in general.
This may sound like stereotypical profiling, but what would you do?