Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 20th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluckyeah View Post
I know I'm a little new to be giving anyone advise but My experience and thought process was much different. That little dark room was the firewall for us, and as soon as I got her outside I did not hesitate, I made my feelings known. If she is willing to meet you outside she likes you, trust you, and most likely wants to have sex. You can't wait around for her to grab your cock on the outside, aint gonna happen. It sounds like you could be heading towards the friends zone if your not careful with the holding hands and barely kissing. But what do I know I'm just a "Troll" looking for attention. Just bustahmove if you strike out at least you went down swinging.
I will go on record to say Fluckyeah is not a provider, troll or full of BS. I'll vouch for him and as they said in Donny Brasco "He's a friend of ours"
Unread April 20th, 2015
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

All I know is that when I hear stories about banging girls outside of the shop, it reminds me how blessed we are. Although we should appreciate what has been put in our path, we must remember that these girls need our love and support. Men, you are doing a great service to the less fortunate. Please continue to be charitable and have fun doing it.
Unread April 20th, 2015
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

Hey, my libido fell off a cliff over the past couple of years, so hanging with an attentive, affectionate woman with 'my kind' of body is reward enough for a short drive and inexpensive dinner. I may take her shopping and watch her try on short skirts. I guess I'm a undemanding old perv. I should mention she has asked nothing from me but to help her with her English. We'll see...

Oh little girl
There are times when I feel
I'd rather not be
The one behind the wheel
Come
Pull my strings
Watch me move
I do anything
Unread April 20th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I will go on record to say Fluckyeah is not a provider, troll or full of BS. I'll vouch for him and as they said in Donny Brasco "He's a friend of ours"
Don't forget what happened to "Lefty!" Lol