Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 8th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Met the 20 year old Latina today. A real sweet GND. Nothing whoreish about her. Had a nice conversation and we'll see where it leads. No talk of money or sex yet but I wasn't expecting to have that conversation on a meet and greet with her. She has potential.
Send me her username cause if she is from Hb I was chatting her up and she was being coy but flirty
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

[quote=MPkid;77636]Not yet.... We touched on the subject briefly but she said she would like to meet with me again to make sure there is enough attraction/chemistry to move it to that level. Have you went on any M&G with and girls from SA yet?

No,not yet.. I exchanged emails with a couple girls. But I been very busy with work and training for my 6th LA marathon. The legit conquest girl has been keeping the dick happy with sex for now. She has come over my house twice for sex, no pretense of a massage. I will go for a meet and greet after I finish LAM.
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

For me, the magic moment is when you reach inside, and she's *soaking wet* with lust. Doesn't always happen, but when it does, magic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I'm with you Gherk....thrill of the hunt is almost as exciting as the "lift".....You know when you have a girl in nothing but her panties laying on the bed and as you start to pull them down she (almost imperceptibly) "lifts" her hips off the bed to help you get them off without a struggle??? That moment might be ever better than the first time your cock pushes past her slippery wet pussy lips because I think it's at that moment and not a second before that you know FOR SURE you will be fucking her!!!
Unread February 9th, 2015
VIP User

mankopako is a splendid one to beholdmankopako is a splendid one to beholdmankopako is a splendid one to beholdmankopako is a splendid one to beholdmankopako is a splendid one to beholdmankopako is a splendid one to beholdmankopako is a splendid one to behold

I have been on SA for about 2 weeks now and it seems that most of the chicks that I think are worth contacting are all inactive for long periods of time. The ones that I have contacted want too much $. One Asian chick wanted $1K for a few hours! Another 32 year old white woman wanted $700 per meet! Fuck I'll play with a pro for that kind of $. It makes me wonder if there are jackasses that pay that much to fuck these chicks. I think though that they'll be waiting a long time before they run into a guy that is willing to pay so much. There's too many unrealistic women here I think. I haven't met anybody yet and I think that I'll have to think twice about renewing my membership.
Unread February 9th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Like the old saying goes. .."want in 1 hand and shit it the other and see which full up first." I have had better luck finding girls that are willing to meet before discussing money. I think that works better for 2 reasons. First it gives you a chance to see them and see if you want to give them money and second it doesn't give them the chance to throw out "sucker bait" numbers to see if you'll bite. After meeting if you like each other enough to get to the next level...then you can throw out a price or counter offer hers. I have found most girls are OK with between 1000 and 1200 a month or $250 per meeting but you can start lower and see what happens. I have found a sexy Latina that is ok with 600 a month. I just give her 200 per session to fuck as much as I can or have time to. Full GFE BB everything. I'm trying to put together 1 or 2 more that will agree to a per session price of $250 or less so I can have variety without committing to a monthly allowance. The latina is a keeper for 600.
Unread February 13th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankopako View Post
I have been on SA for about 2 weeks now and it seems that most of the chicks that I think are worth contacting are all inactive for long periods of time. The ones that I have contacted want too much $. One Asian chick wanted $1K for a few hours! Another 32 year old white woman wanted $700 per meet! Fuck I'll play with a pro for that kind of $. It makes me wonder if there are jackasses that pay that much to fuck these chicks. I think though that they'll be waiting a long time before they run into a guy that is willing to pay so much. There's too many unrealistic women here I think. I haven't met anybody yet and I think that I'll have to think twice about renewing my membership.
Also you can search by recently active and newest profiles. Stop looking at those
teenagers that still thinks her pussy is make of gold. American women think they are fine wine and get better with age. The rest of the world knows fresh young pussy is worth more to the average man than 40 year old cooch. Look for girls in their late 20's to late 30's and I think you'll find that is the sweet spot with girls that are more realistic. Also look for foreign women.
Unread February 14th, 2015
VIP User

mankopako is a splendid one to beholdmankopako is a splendid one to beholdmankopako is a splendid one to beholdmankopako is a splendid one to beholdmankopako is a splendid one to beholdmankopako is a splendid one to beholdmankopako is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, I have been looking at the girls in the 20-30 age range. Some of these 19 year olds are just nuts. Lots of pro hoes on here too. I use the different search criteria too and a lot of the ones that I want to get in touch with must have found someone or gave up looking because they have not logged in for like 6 months or more. I am picky so I won't just contact any old girl either. Kind of thinking that this isn't for me because I am really limited on my free time. I got a few more weeks left so I'll see how it goes.