Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 9th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jims money View Post
Ok, MPKid I'll bite - how many years or decades ago was this true?

Wondering if there's anybody here on this site who travelled to the PI in 2014, or so far in 2015?

Can anyone who went there in the past year corroborate these tales of bountiful hordes of nubile Filipinas throwing their arms and legs wide open immediately upon your arrival?

Or are we missing that ever popular disclaimer here "I haven't been there in years, but the way I remember it back in the day..."
I have not, but my best friend retired there and he's in his 60's and gets more pussy than a free gynecologist. He now lives in Cambo but goes back to PI 2-3 times a year and was there this summer and had more young girls willing to fuck him than he could fuck in the time he was there. If you don't think the girls there are shibby on delivery....just log in to FilipinaCupid.com and if you don't have at least 10 girls willing to fuck you as soon as you get off the plane before your 1 month membership expires....I'll buy you a BJ from the 714, 626 or 213 provider of your choice!! LOL

Someone that is currently using FilipinaCupid please chime in...
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold

My neighbor goes to the Phillipines for work a few times a year. He's on his fifth divorce, all PI chicks. And.. they rack up his debt here. And I quote "Because, you know, she wanted a Nordstrom card so she can go shopping during the day." Be careful, it's almost like they marry you to just get citizenship and free room&board or something.
Junior Puppy

Jims money is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I have not, but my best friend retired there and he's in his 60's and gets more pussy than a free gynecologist. He now lives in Cambo but goes back to PI 2-3 times a year and was there this summer and had more young girls willing to fuck him than he could fuck in the time he was there. If you don't think the girls there are shibby on delivery....just log in to FilipinaCupid.com and if you don't have at least 10 girls willing to fuck you as soon as you get off the plane before your 1 month membership expires....I'll buy you a BJ from the 714, 626 or 213 provider of your choice!! LOL

Someone that is currently using FilipinaCupid please chime in...
If the game is still on like that from dawn to dusk in the PI, what the hell is any healthy red blooded male doing residing all the way over here?

Unless everyone here is homo. Guys, stop being so homo and get the hell over to the PI.

Seriously. Why the hell are you still even reading this thread?! Just go!
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jims money View Post
If the game is still on like that from dawn to dusk in the PI, what the hell is any healthy red blooded male doing residing all the way over here?

Unless everyone here is homo. Guys, stop being so homo and get the hell over to the PI.

Seriously. Why the hell are you still even reading this thread?! Just go!
Hard for us to make a living there and getting long term a visa isn't easy either. As almost everyone knows on this site...I want to retire to Asia as soon as I figure out a reliable income stream that nets me $2000 or more without me having to be here to run it. Once that day comes...I'm outta here. You're all welcome to come visit....I'll show all of you around! Worst case I will have to wait about 13 years to be eligible for Social Security.
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8934217892008 View Post
My neighbor goes to the Phillipines for work a few times a year. He's on his fifth divorce, all PI chicks. And.. they rack up his debt here. And I quote "Because, you know, she wanted a Nordstrom card so she can go shopping during the day." Be careful, it's almost like they marry you to just get citizenship and free room&board or something.
PI Girls are some of the dumbest, short sighted chicks in the world. It's not enough that they get a guy to marry them and bring them here, take care of them and give them money etc....then they want to kill the goose that is laying the golden eggs by wanting to go shopping everyday, (when in the PI they were happy to go eat KFC once a year) sending all of YOUR hard earned money to their family back home and all of a sudden this dirt poor province needs Gucci, Chanel, LV brand name everything!!! I know this first hand...my first wife was Filipina. If you tell a PI chick "I'll give you $100 today or if you wait 1 week I will give you $10,000 they will ALL take the $100 today.....then get mad at you for not giving them the $10,000 later!!!
Unread February 10th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
PI Girls are some of the dumbest, short sighted chicks in the world. It's not enough that they get a guy to marry them and bring them here, take care of them and give them money etc....then they want to kill the goose that is laying the golden eggs by wanting to go shopping everyday, (when in the PI they were happy to go eat KFC once a year) sending all of YOUR hard earned money to their family back home and all of a sudden this dirt poor province needs Gucci, Chanel, LV brand name everything!!! I know this first hand...my first wife was Filipina. If you tell a PI chick "I'll give you $100 today or if you wait 1 week I will give you $10,000 they will ALL take the $100 today.....then get mad at you for not giving them the $10,000 later!!!
Filipinas must somehow be related to Viet...it has a familiar ring to it...
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Filipinas must somehow be related to Viet...it has a familiar ring to it...
I think even most greedy Viets would milk a guy (no pun intended) for everything they could get even if it took a long time. Filipinas are more "short con" get it now mentality. A Viet will stay married long enough to be guaranteed half if there is a divorce but a PI chick will try to get whatever she can as fast as possible even if that means leaving a major portion on the table. Just look at that guy mentioned....5 PI wives and they all just wanted to go shopping today and not worry about getting the house, half the bank acct, half his retirement etc etc. Happily trading a "new choos, and LV furse" now for a secure future paid for by her sucker husband. Also they all want to be "big shots" to their friends back home and show off all their nice clothes, jewelry, shoes and handbags. That is MORE important than a secure future.

Now if you're talking Viet whores....then yes, the greedy "give me $100 today up front before I touch your dick" instead of a little trust and a lot of customer service that will get you to give her $100 twice a week and not review her as a greedy money hungry POS and then never see her again. A smart business man once told me that no matter what your business is....even if you just sell hot dogs on the street....it's easier to sell a good hot dog to the same person over and over than it is to sell a bad hot dog to a new customer over and over! These girls are in the hot dog business...they should want repeat customers.....but sadly many just don't get it!
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
A smart business man once told me that no matter what your business is....even if you just sell hot dogs on the street....it's easier to sell a good hot dog to the same person over and over than it is to sell a bad hot dog to a new customer over and over! These girls are in the hot dog business...they should want repeat customers.....but sadly many just don't get it!
Kid, I agree with you on principle, but a MMS who is famous for misleading ads once told me that even if a you give a customer everything he wants, it's unlikely he will ever return. Maybe it's due to the glut of AMP's and other providers in SoCal, I don't know. Maybe too much variety exists out there, and we always want something or someone new. I do know it's not because her "good service" was raggedy.

That observation of hers, whether you agree with it or not, motivated her to stop taking risks and just be a teaser. She felt the lure of big tips and repeat customers was a false promise not worth her exposure to the bad side of LE and some of the other negatives of the business. So now, when a customer goes away mad, with balls as blue as a Smurph, she doesn't sweat it, since she figures he wouldn't come back anyway, no matter what he got. Her business is based on volume (and unsuspecting newbies), not on meeting customer's expectations. This business model is cynical, to say the least, but hard to argue with.
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Can't say I agree with your (wink wink) friends business model.. Sure variety is good , but also comforting to know My regular will give me a good massage followed by bbbjcim or fs and I already know the price. I would say 80% of my mongering is based on that Principle.
Unread February 11th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

[quote=MPkid;77670] Happily trading a "new choos, and LV furse" now for a secure future paid for by her sucker husband. Also they all want to be "big shots" to their friends back home and show off all their nice clothes, jewelry, shoes and handbags. That is MORE important than a secure future.

Ahhh Imelda Marcos syndrome. I get it now!