Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 27th, 2013
VIP User

IronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond reputeIronRod69 has a reputation beyond repute
Question What is going on w/providers asking 4 bbfs?

WOW! I can't believe how many providers are almost demanding bbfs. Everyday i read you see more and more reviews where the provider is asking to get fuck bareback and today i just happened to be one of those "Lucky" guys but i told no hat no fuck. So i got a bbbj instead. Now the question.

Why More and More Providers are Asking us for bareback?
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRod69 View Post
WOW! I can't believe how many providers are almost demanding bbfs. Everyday i read you see more and more reviews where the provider is asking to get fuck bareback and today i just happened to be one of those "Lucky" guys but i told no hat no fuck. So i got a bbbj instead. Now the question.

Why More and More Providers are Asking us for bareback?
Because condoms suck
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

My experience is that some Asian providers are passive as far as safe sex practices. If you don't insist on being safe or take steps to play safe, they will go along with bare back or at least ask you your choice. Even the ancient Lily or the queen of reviews Shirley has given me a choice. It's scary but they decide who's clean based on outward appearance and personality. Shirley isn't a fan of condoms because less sensitivity inhibits her quick turn over.
Unread November 29th, 2013
Junior Puppy

wayne root is infamous around these parts

OMG, PLEASE dish on who is providing BBFS.
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Plenty are providing BBFS. I have no idea to how many mongers, but I'm not stupid to think I am the only one. But almost all that offered it to me have COVERED reviews or even no FS reviews.

I always give them the test. Will rub my unit against their pussy and act as if I am going to slide it in. If they do not resist , i will still ask for a hat. this plan goes up in smoke on occasion when i have a REAL hottie on the table and I just can not resist. FOR EXAMPLE... VIP or Sassy spa. Saw IVY twice and both times she offered BBFS. The second time even requesting it. Both times I was able to resist it because well, she is not the greatest looker. Not bad, but not what I typically really like. On the other hand, Nikki if in that position, i would probably give in. But so far, no sex with Nikki. And it looks like she will need to be seen outside the spa for that. And that just is not going to happen.

Also was offered BBFS by a lady at SH and one at EZ Relax. As well as another at Angel spa(the one off brookhurst on GG Blvd.) Almost succumbed to the EZ lady as it was getting really hot.
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne root View Post
OMG, PLEASE dish on who is providing BBFS.
You in OC Root. I could PM you a start up list. Let me know.
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I think this topic has been disected before, but a few reasons are speed, prior training from the motherland, and no evidence. I also think over time, they realize that the odds of catching something from a certain demographic is relatively safe or quickly treatable. They also have some mental justifications like intimacy that can come into play. Most of these women have the generous or pleasing gene and truly like making people happy.
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

I still think it is about money. If the girl does bareback the word will get out and she attracts more customers, as well as the repeat customers. The girl who wants to make money quick, is maximizing her potential by doing bareback. She gets an edge on the competition. {ruling out the situation where you are a repeat and the lines are getting blurred between customer and boyfriend if you are regular enough eventually you will probably get bareback.] Still many girls [reasonably so] are scared to death of getting an STD. Bareback girls are still the minority.

Conversely: The monger who will refuse bareback if it is offered is in the minority. [condoms suck]
VIP User

To the guys who PM'd me. I'll send u a list but I'm not guaranteeing that these girlss will offer bareback to all guys. They all pretty much say I'm the only one, but we all know how that goes. I mean, i tell them the same thing. Better chance with some. I'll break the list down by what i believe the likelihood is and will also sorta break down their looks.

All i ask in return is a reply on how it went. Because there are a couple i kinda hope do only give me the goods.

Good luck brothas!
VIP User

beejay4me will become famous soon enoughbeejay4me will become famous soon enough
Default BBFD List

Hey DJ,

can you pm me that list, it would be much appreciated. And I will definately get back to you on the outcums.