Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 19th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

My wife does nails and she laughed her ass off watching Anjelah Johnson and said a lot of the girls she works with talk just like that! Also she said men tip better than women for the most part. Perfect example is: You go out with 2 or 3 buddies and have dinner either one of you picks up the check and says you guys get it next time OR everyone throws in $20 and the waitress gets the difference (usually too much) because none of us wants to be the cheap guy and say "I should get $3 change back". Women go out and when the bill comes they all take out their phones and calculate down to the cent then tell the waitress to run 3 separate credit cards and they each leave separate tips that add up to shit!
When I get a massage I look at it like this: Would I want to rub this lady as long and hard as she is doing for me for $10? FUCK NO... $15 or $20??? Ehhh... So usually tip $20 and sometimes feel like I should give more if they did a great job. My wife sometimes goes with me and NEVER wants to tip more than $10 even when I reminder her of the cheap customers that don't tip her enough and she turns that to justify why she should only tip $10 saying "sometime I get cutomer doh mani-pedi wit gel an massage feet, leg an neck 30 min... they pay $70 an only tip five dollah...why you want tip too much??!!!"
Unread June 20th, 2014
VIP User

wolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura about

Tipping can be a double edge sword. From my experience if I have an all time favorite about 50 other guys also the the exact same all time favorite. If we start tipping the exact same for FS when we do not get FS. The ATF could either now start telling people she does not do FS anymore and still ask for $100 which has happened many times before. or she could now just raise the price for FS and $100 is standard for bj and hj. Which i have also seen many times before. A perfect example of this is vietnamese girls in garden grove. FS starts at $120 if you negotiate
Unread June 20th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
My wife does nails and she laughed her ass off watching Anjelah Johnson and said a lot of the girls she works with talk just like that! Also she said men tip better than women for the most part. Perfect example is: You go out with 2 or 3 buddies and have dinner either one of you picks up the check and says you guys get it next time OR everyone throws in $20 and the waitress gets the difference (usually too much) because none of us wants to be the cheap guy and say "I should get $3 change back". Women go out and when the bill comes they all take out their phones and calculate down to the cent then tell the waitress to run 3 separate credit cards and they each leave separate tips that add up to shit!
When I get a massage I look at it like this: Would I want to rub this lady as long and hard as she is doing for me for $10? FUCK NO... $15 or $20??? Ehhh... So usually tip $20 and sometimes feel like I should give more if they did a great job. My wife sometimes goes with me and NEVER wants to tip more than $10 even when I reminder her of the cheap customers that don't tip her enough and she turns that to justify why she should only tip $10 saying "sometime I get cutomer doh mani-pedi wit gel an massage feet, leg an neck 30 min... they pay $70 an only tip five dollah...why you want tip too much??!!!"
Yeah it doesn't appear to be a cultural thing, it's a woman thing. Which is weird. Talk about income inequality and a war on women...WTF?
Unread June 20th, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Keep in mind its also a vietnamese culture thing! My viet GF had to readjust to my tipping at American restaurants. She would kringe when I tipped 15-20% on a nice meal.
Believe it or not, most Viets tip about $1 per person for a meal! Im sureKid can confirm this! I also have nephew that works at two of the 50% off soup places. He gets $4 per hour under the table plus tips. He comes home sometimes, afyer serving up a1000 bowls of pho and tells me horror stories where a viet family of 6 will make a mess and tip $1. At the end of the day, they all split there tips and he makes about $7 per hour bustin his ass off!
Unread June 20th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
Keep in mind its also a vietnamese culture thing! My viet GF had to readjust to my tipping at American restaurants. She would kringe when I tipped 15-20% on a nice meal.
Believe it or not, most Viets tip about $1 per person for a meal! Im sureKid can confirm this! I also have nephew that works at two of the 50% off soup places. He gets $4 per hour under the table plus tips. He comes home sometimes, afyer serving up a1000 bowls of pho and tells me horror stories where a viet family of 6 will make a mess and tip $1. At the end of the day, they all split there tips and he makes about $7 per hour bustin his ass off!
My wife worked slinging soup for almost 4 years making $5 per hour + Tips. When we were in VN they don't even tip at all. Their thinking is (and I was told this many times) "this is their job...why do you want to give them extra for doing their job?" Because it is customary to tip in US they feel like they need to leave something or lose face so Aloha is right $1 per meal is about the norm. If it's 5 people but 2 are kids the tip is $3. Has nothing to with percentage of the bill. The irony is my wife won't work doing nails near our home and drives all the way to Dana Point to work....WHY??? White people tip and Vietnamese around Westminster and GG don't! I get shit for over tipping but SHE wants to work where she can make more tips but I guess it's not OK (in her mind) for the poor soup girl making $4 and hour to deserve better tips!! LOL
Unread June 20th, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I just me a nail girl in Carlsbad that drives in from Westminster! I think she is the owner, but clearly supports the financial reasoning behind profitable nail shops. Same goes for most massage parlors. Most of the gals I know like older white gentlemen!
Unread June 20th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
I just me a nail girl in Carlsbad that drives in from Westminster! I think she is the owner, but clearly supports the financial reasoning behind profitable nail shops. Same goes for most massage parlors. Most of the gals I know like older white gentlemen!
Also many Viet massage girls won't see VN guys because they don't want to get caught with cum on their chin by their brothers, cousins, friends, fathers etc
Unread June 20th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
For sure it's a cultural thing and the Viet are certainly the cheapest, except maybe Chinee. I lived in Hawaii for many years and the Hawaiians call the chinee "pake" which is like calling someone a jew, for those of you that remember that moniker.

Back to mongering: I am not famous for undertipping, in fact I always over tip. I learned this from my dad and our family travels in Mexico. He tipped the same exact amount for everything the cabana boy brought. If we got special service or extra food or whatever, there was an extra tip. When my parents would go out on the town, they would hire a local girl to "baby sit" me in the motel. One time (and my dad reminds me of this occasionally), they hired what appeared to be a hooker from the front desk concierge. I was only about 6 or 7, but I remember she smelled so good, had long black hair and high heels. That's when my mongering career started...LOL!
Unread June 21st, 2014
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I have a question.... I just went to see an UTR low mileage ATF that always does BBFS for me (I know...I'm special....NOT LOL) I ususally tip $100 and she is happy. Went there yesterday and she was on the rag so she gave be a very long extended slow sensual HJ/BJ CIM with lots and lots of extreme rimming. When all was said and done I still tipped her $100 because she went an extra 10 miles to make up to me that she was OTR and couldn't offer BBFS. I didn't ask for the extra service she happily played the rusty trombone until the Saints Came Marching In.... I thought about tipping less because I didn't get FS but I went there to drop a Franklin and she earned it. Do you think I should have tipped less????
I'm curious if you normally tip 100 what the base amount is? I stopped tipping years ago, I always find UTR girls so I'm not worried about a lack of sex and it's rare they are not happy with 200-250 which is the most I give. A girl I've seen more recently is totally happy when I give her 200 and we do BBFS BBBJ etc, only thing she doesn't want to happen is CIM. Another girl I saw about 10 times last year would give me long slow BBBJ and would suck up every drop when I finished, I was giving her 250 total which I think was way too much but the BJs were the best I've ever gotten from any girl in my life.
Unread June 21st, 2014
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Also as someone else mentioned, once you start giving a certain amount they always expect that amount or more. If a girl seems greedy from the beginning I don't bother to meet with her in the first place. If I meet and she becomes greedy in the middle of us hanging out, acting like we were doing more than she expected, I might give her a bit more to avoid drama but I will not see her again. The girls I repeat with never bring up money and are happy with what I give them. I'm not cheap, I give them what is fair, and if they are still happy at the end I will see them again. I think those are the smart ones because they know they will see me often and end up making more money over time and will be treated with respect and concern for them. I used to tip thinking that is what every other guy does but have discovered it doesn't result in anything and only triggers greed. Many girls will only see someone a few times at most anyway before they disappear front he scene. Any girls who stay on the scene for 2 years or more seeing lots of guys is not a girl I'm interested in.

What I will do occasionally if a girl has been nice with me and always makes me feel good is to occasionally give a $50 gift card or since I usually only have them come visit me I let them know ahead of time I'll be ordering a nice dinner in for us. These are things that allow more time to get to know the girl and make her more happy to linger and not be the type that want to rush out the door after 60 minutes.