Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 5th, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
I know several that report only about $6k to $10k per year, pay ZERO taxes at as an independent contractor and get back about $4k fromUncle Sam. Plus they qualify and use the Medical system for them and their children...usually single mothers. Yes, food stamps are rare cause of pride, but i have seen some get them and sell or give them away...Anyone else see this? I cant be the only one....
I don't think this is unique to massage girls. Any single mom with a cash economy type job is doing the same thing. That's how it works in a welfare state.
Unread May 5th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
BINGO! DJ, you forgot about gambling addictions too! Also, they get all our wonderful perks that low income families qualify for like free health insurance, large tax refunds, and food stamps! Thank God we like Asian Pussy! We trained them to work the US system!
Anyone that has dated a provider knows the gig - Asian or Latina or White...."dated" all three...and have the Jerry Springer T-shirt. Talk about gambling....the last whitie that I started meeting for free recently sent me a vid of her hitting the crack pipe along with vibrator pics...No wonder I could't make her cum....I tried real hard tho...

She works hard for the money, so you better treat her right... LOL!
Unread May 5th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Anyone that has dated a provider knows the gig - Asian or Latina or White...."dated" all three...and have the Jerry Springer T-shirt. Talk about gambling....the last whitie that I started meeting for free recently sent me a vid of her hitting the crack pipe along with vibrator pics...No wonder I could't make her cum....I tried real hard tho...

I don't know about you, but girls on drugs are a huge turn-off for me.
Unread May 5th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post

Lol. It all makes sense. The behavior of that white girl.
Unread May 5th, 2014
VIP User

Tunghokkee will become famous soon enough

It's my recollection that this place was possibly co-owned by a gal named Rose (thus the name). I believe it was affiliated w/ Harmony on Brookhurst & perhaps 1 or 2 other shops.
Rose, was curvaceous & beautiful - possibly a former MG, but everytime I met her she was only working the counter, showed no interest in massaging. I came to suspect that she might be married & owned an interest.
I only saw Rose at Rose Spa on Katella once or twice. Saw her at Harmony several times. She's the one who hooked me up w/ Hannah when Harmony first opened on Chapman.
Hannah gave me FS my 2nd or 3rd time w/ her. When Hannah wasn't responding the way I wanted, I began seeing a cute Latina instead & Rose told Hannah, "Your customer is in w/ another gal". Led to a great session w/ the Latin, but that's another story.
Anybody seen Rose the last several years? How about Megan (very nice in bed)? Is that Tiffany in the KTLA mug shot? Looks a bit like her, but not dolled up.
Unread May 6th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Rose owns vip and sassy. Tiffany bought rose from her years ago. Yes, the shot is tiffany.

Megan moved to Florida. Actually asked me to move there with her. She was incredibly sweet when i first met her. But by the end, the job really took its toll. Along with drugs. Fuckin shame.
Unread May 6th, 2014
VIP User

And yes. Rose was and is married.
Unread May 6th, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

@asiansam regarding low income tax refunds...I dont know the IRS code, but anyone thst makes under the poverty line, which is $11k per year qualifies for Tax rebate assistance. Too many cash people take advantage of this. Even legit waiters and waitresses, but mostly providers.

These girls develop many bad addictive habbits like alcohol, drug, smoking, gambling and shopping....i guess we could also include Sex! Whats the saying? "Work hard, play hard"...our ladies manager to take it to a whole new level!

@Dj...its been my experience that a high percentage are divorced single moms, and not very good ones. If they arent, many are married and somehow manage to keep it together. You can always tell the married ones, or the ones that have BFs...they answer your text msgs for appointments quickly, but slow role the outside offers to wine and dine them.

My question is, do the husbands know their wife sucks dick for a living? do they care? Are they blinded by the income she brings home?
Unread May 6th, 2014
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, the original Harmony on Chapman! That was a short lived (for me, I probably discovered the place later than most) piece of heaven. Can't remember the gal's name, but had 2 sessions there with a hot Chinese girl who loved to squat over me while I gave her great (IMHO) DATY. She would then reciprocate. She moved on. Once they moved around the corner to the strip mall on Brookhurst, the place went to hell. More bait and switch there than anyone can stomach.
Unread May 6th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Lol. It all makes sense. The behavior of that white girl.
Yeah bro...sorry about that. She seemed so "normal"...Stupid me...Crack ho sugar daddy I ain't!