Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 13th, 2015
Junior Puppy

Imsogoodlookin is on a distinguished road

I agree with ya buddy....some weird shit there. Now admittedly I had me some fine time and good putang at Bedazzled and if we are gonna play "in this world" (I like that too Exec) every once in awhile we might as well make sure we have fine times and good putang. I don't haggle ever over $20 or whatever their asking price is. It is a mood killer for me in that regard. And sometimes what is advertised is actually what you can get but some guys want the 'round the world' treatment at the same bargain price that one gets for a "regular fs." That aint gonna happen. Sometimes you really only get what you pay for. But anyway, the girls at this new placed looked the part, I mean really looked the part and were very hot, just like Bedaz girls, at least the two I say, one asian and one latina, so I'm a little perplexed and confused between the contradiction of the post and the "facial" service. But I'm not buying the post where it was advertised that these girls are under age. No way guys. That's gotta be a competitor trying to undermine their success. Similar in scope to the one post that showed the old asian ladies in bikini's advertising their full service for $300 or whatever it was. It's also interesting that the main BP link that was posted here had within it other links to their other posts so that must be part of the same account attached to BP. Whereas the "BOLD" post with the under age girl and supposedly their names had no other link and I couldn't even find it on BP using a keyword search or the number. Besides, these girls will never say they are 16 or 17 and if they were the place would never advertise it. Sure, posting girls doing that toeslide thingy or whatever it is one thing or whatever but deliberately posting under age is something else and no one would do it. And it's not a sting either. Huge E. Rection is right. That number is classic HX girl number. I actually think I saw the TropicBeauty babe back in May and she had that number. So IMO, bottom line...it's definitely no sting, and it's definitely a bogus post from a competitor trying to bring them down. So it must be the real deal, right? But the "weird shit"" still remains...I'm still not sure why they punted on me and all I got was a legit facial?? Now I'm determined damnit...I will be going back again!!! To be continued...
Unread November 16th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
I mean the Exec is right on the money. No twenty something born here bitch is going bang me without turning the lights low and draining my wallet...

I'll say it again, I would rather turn a laundry lady than haggle with a hottie. It just turns me off....
I play all the 3 options:
1. The 30 to 40 something foot massage HE ladies where I get a really great massage for 1 hour and the HE is just an extra where I can close my eyes and pretend it's a hotter girl than the talent doing it.
2. The hot 20-something "born here viet FS bitch" who is way out of my league (at least now that I'm a bit older).
3. The middle-ground: the 20 to 30 something Korean FS girls, who work hard to try to make me believe they really, really, enjoy my company and are really hot as well.

It just depends on what my mood that week is.
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imsogoodlookin View Post
..I'm still not sure why they punted on me and all I got was a legit facial?? Now I'm determined damnit...I will be going back again!!! To be continued...
It's clear to me that you spooked them and they thought you were a cop. I saw half of the girls on the list at the original bedazzled and later at starlight. They were all in their 20s..nobody under-age there. Most of them started off as viet coffee shop girls, then easily get recruited to this side of the business because all the viet coffee shop girls are money hungry.

I'm currently travelling on business, but will go in to give them a try when I return to Socal.
Junior Puppy

Imsogoodlookin is on a distinguished road

ExecVip, I believe you are right on the money about both...I think I did "spooked" 'em the first time and you were right about there being no under age girls. Young and sexy as hell but all of age and yes...Second time was a charm for me! For your option #2 ask for Molly (asian... WOW!...very very fine...a grown up coffee shop girl and loves to slide) and the latina there looked way hot too but not sure of her name (first I was told Ruby and when I asked again later on my way out I was told Christine -although to be fair it might have been another different hot latina as I just caught a quick glance) So out of all the girls I've seen here, either in just passing or getting a facial or more, everyone of them was option 2 quality (although I think I would put hot sexy beautiful as my first option to pursue with the other options as backup meaning I'd pursue a Molly type first then go for the Hanna type. Just my preference. Anyway thanks for the input, safe travels, enjoy upon your return!