Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread August 9th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Polls: Trump Tanks

Polls: Clinton's Lead Over Trump Increases in Four Battleground States

Democrat Hillary Clinton leads Republican Donald Trump in four key battleground states, including in all important Ohio, according to new polls.

In Ohio, Clinton holds a five point advantage over Trump, 43 percent to 38 percent.

In Pennsylvania, Clinton has expanded her lead over Trump to 11 points, 48 percent to 37 percent.

In Florida, Clinton leads Trump by six points, 48 percent to 42 percent.

In Iowa, Clinton is ahead of Trump by four points, 41 percent to 37 percent.

A Quinnipiac University poll shows Trump 10 points behind, at 42 percent to Clinton’s 52 percent.

Two other Pennsylvania polls show Trump is trailing Clinton by 10 points and 11 points.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/firs...rounds-n626541
Unread August 9th, 2016
VIP User

alanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond reputealanthick has a reputation beyond repute

A Quinnipiac University poll shows Trump 10 points behind, at 42 percent to Clinton’s 52 percent.

Hey Libertine - Really appreciate your input on everything, including this cut and paste politco thing.

I think for us mongers, there will be absolutely nothing to change in our hobby between the two candidates. Absolutely nothing. If you think that Trump will "execute" laws that will inhibit our hobby - then I would like to hear it.

Let me ask EVERYONE a question:

Do you feel that State's rights are important? Do you feel that the Federal government should be able to override the State without exception? Do you feel that when a State appeals to the Federal government for assistance that a State is beholden to the Federal government? Should the States just submit to the Federal government without question? If freedom and liberty is our motto - remember, we are whore mongers who defy the state and federal law - then who is the best candidate?

Do you think that a Clinton presidency will foster your hobby? Do you think that a Trump presidency will hinder your hobby?

I just listened to Paul Ryan's speech about "unity": In an attempt to unite a party with a wild card candidate, Ryan rambled on and on in platitudes that even edumacated white folk couldn't understand. What a total jackass. He makes Trump seem like a hero: At least a fuckin normal person can understand what Trump is saying. Agree with his orange ass self or not; at least you can understand what he is saying - these other mofos make my fuckin head spin. What exactly are they about?

IMHO, here is what is appealing about Trump. His platitudes are understandable by everyone. Everyone: Unedumacated white folk, black folk, brown folk, yella folk (goddamn that was racist): Anyone that pays and pays and pays and pays.

Is Clinton really really really your candidate?

If she is, then I personally respect that. But - and a big big big old butt - you cannot legitimately point to Trump as the only corrupt, horrible, unstable, untrustworthy presidential candidate. You simply cannot.

I'm not trying to change your opinion. But at the very least, please at least acknowledge that Donald Trump is not the only corrupt, lying, unstable, untrustworthy candidate that is running for office.

I would say Allahu Akbar, but some of you might take offense to that. I would say God Bless you , but some of you might take offence to that; so fuck off and enjoy the rest of your pitiful lives slamming sideways pussy.
Unread August 9th, 2016
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

Donald Trump is the most corrupt, lying, unstable, untrustworthy candidate that ever ran for office. He should be interned, and his elected gop supporters get tarred and feathered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanthick View Post

Hey Libertine - Really appreciate your input on everything, including this cut and paste politco thing.

I think for us mongers, there will be absolutely nothing to change in our hobby between the two candidates. Absolutely nothing. If you think that Trump will "execute" laws that will inhibit our hobby - then I would like to hear it.

Let me ask EVERYONE a question:

Do you feel that State's rights are important? Do you feel that the Federal government should be able to override the State without exception? Do you feel that when a State appeals to the Federal government for assistance that a State is beholden to the Federal government? Should the States just submit to the Federal government without question? If freedom and liberty is our motto - remember, we are whore mongers who defy the state and federal law - then who is the best candidate?

Do you think that a Clinton presidency will foster your hobby? Do you think that a Trump presidency will hinder your hobby?

I just listened to Paul Ryan's speech about "unity": In an attempt to unite a party with a wild card candidate, Ryan rambled on and on in platitudes that even edumacated white folk couldn't understand. What a total jackass. He makes Trump seem like a hero: At least a fuckin normal person can understand what Trump is saying. Agree with his orange ass self or not; at least you can understand what he is saying - these other mofos make my fuckin head spin. What exactly are they about?

IMHO, here is what is appealing about Trump. His platitudes are understandable by everyone. Everyone: Unedumacated white folk, black folk, brown folk, yella folk (goddamn that was racist): Anyone that pays and pays and pays and pays.

Is Clinton really really really your candidate?

If she is, then I personally respect that. But - and a big big big old butt - you cannot legitimately point to Trump as the only corrupt, horrible, unstable, untrustworthy presidential candidate. You simply cannot.

I'm not trying to change your opinion. But at the very least, please at least acknowledge that Donald Trump is not the only corrupt, lying, unstable, untrustworthy candidate that is running for office.

I would say Allahu Akbar, but some of you might take offense to that. I would say God Bless you , but some of you might take offence to that; so fuck off and enjoy the rest of your pitiful lives slamming sideways pussy.
Unread August 9th, 2016
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

Wow lector or is it Billary
Welcome fellow monger we won't tell your wife
Unread August 10th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lectar View Post
Donald Trump is the most corrupt, lying, unstable, untrustworthy candidate that ever ran for office. He should be interned, and his elected gop supporters get tarred and feathered.
Gee, and I thought inciting violence was supposed to be a Trump tactic.
Unread August 10th, 2016
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold

Trump is a trainwreck and one of the worst candidates ever. Clinton is by far the lesser of two evils. Would like to see a moderate run on a 3rd party ticket to spice it up. Too bad Bernie didn't make it.
Unread August 10th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

I don't agree with much Wikileaks founder Julian Assange says or does, but I think he nailed it regarding Trump vs. Clinton, when he compared it to choosing between having cholera or gonorrhea. One is more likely to kill you than the other, but the other will definitely fuck you up.

http://www.democracynow.org/2016/7/2...tween_trump_or

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...on-2016-226281
Unread August 10th, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmccj View Post
Wow lector or is it Billary
Welcome fellow monger we won't tell your wife

lechez or lectar, no prob.

Billary it must be, what with the Clinton Foundation backing Hillary.

Wow, you saw the father of the Orlando killer sitting behind Hillary at the Florida rally, right? He said he is a dem and he backs Hillary. Turns out he is a Taliban follower too. Hillary ignored questions by reporter about it there, but her staff put out a memo after, they stated that she does not accept his endorsing her and nobody knew he was there since it was open to the public. Really?