Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread August 30th, 2014
Junior Puppy

Thrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to behold

You can just call me Trashy!
Unread September 4th, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

hey thrasymedes,how much of greek history do you know.
Unread September 4th, 2014
Junior Puppy

Thrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to behold

Obsessed classically. More Roman than Hellene, but pretty obsessed. Can you name the Diadochi?
Unread September 5th, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrasymedes View Post
Obsessed classically. More Roman than Hellene, but pretty obsessed. Can you name the Diadochi?
If I remember history at all,you must be reffering to the succesors of Alexander the Great,who wanted to split up his massive empire after he died...yea I remember a few ,Perdiccas,antipater,ptolemy,craterus,the others ascape me,last I read about alexander was a long time ago.
Junior Puppy

I bet there's only 1 person in a 100,000 in the U.S. (not counting Hellenes) who could name ANY of them. You got most of them. I can only remember Antigonus and Eumenes (the only Hellene) besides the ones you named. Told you, obsessed. Now I've changed my obsession, LMAO.

Hey Doc, now that we hijacked your thread, how about taking it back with more questions?
Junior Puppy

Oh, yeah, D, how could I forget Seleukus.
Unread September 6th, 2014
VIP User

progolfer

This is too boring to go on....STOP
Junior Puppy

Like golf, right?
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

Raise your hand if you have fucked a Greek woman....My hand is raised. I did! In my college years her name was Maria..........and she had a hairy bush, oh well, I still ate her pussy cause it was fresh and smelled good.
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

My ancient relative is Zues, and in my past lives I banged *Gaia*.
That's how far back my perversion started.

Still going strong, but I'm retiring next week.