Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 13th, 2019
VIP User

ntk619 has a spectacular aura aboutntk619 has a spectacular aura about
Default Giving Agency Your Info

For the few rare occasions I have tapped into the Korean/Asian Agency Apartment scene, I have not been too concerned about the vetting process and the information I have had to provide to meet their requirements for a first timer. But, I do wonder. I've given some information that can be traced back to me. (Employer for one.)

Any veterans wish to way in on the issue, and settle a few nerves out there? I, for one, would appreciate it, before I start up again.
Unread December 14th, 2019
VIP User

nutterhoeman has a spectacular aura aboutnutterhoeman has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntk619 View Post
For the few rare occasions I have tapped into the Korean/Asian Agency Apartment scene, I have not been too concerned about the vetting process and the information I have had to provide to meet their requirements for a first timer. But, I do wonder. I've given some information that can be traced back to me. (Employer for one.)

Any veterans wish to way in on the issue, and settle a few nerves out there? I, for one, would appreciate it, before I start up again.

Of course you always use a burner phone for contacting. Which you can either avoid id type info when set up or have pseudo leading to a VPN. Even a buddy VPN can be vetting employ if obscure enough. With some prior references can get in most, but since you already dropped the employer info, any future usage of same agency releases no new info. If girl you see moves to another then you have the inside track. If you are going with new agency try the reference route or go with bookers with less requirements. Many of them are showing on online sites which you have choice when contacting. No reason to go beyond your comfort zone.
Unread December 16th, 2019
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutterhoeman View Post
Of course you always use a burner phone for contacting. Which you can either avoid id type info when set up or have pseudo leading to a VPN. Even a buddy VPN can be vetting employ if obscure enough. With some prior references can get in most, but since you already dropped the employer info, any future usage of same agency releases no new info. If girl you see moves to another then you have the inside track. If you are going with new agency try the reference route or go with bookers with less requirements. Many of them are showing on online sites which you have choice when contacting. No reason to go beyond your comfort zone.
Thanks for that. Appreciate it. Sounds solid! What's your experience in this? (You have 1 post.)
Unread December 16th, 2019
VIP User

nutterhoeman has a spectacular aura aboutnutterhoeman has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntk619 View Post
Thanks for that. Appreciate it. Sounds solid! What's your experience in this? (You have 1 post.)
Yes, rather do instead of talk about it. Lots of action so will review more. Spending time on boards, not so much. Your question was relevant.
Unread December 18th, 2019
VIP User

Quote:
Yes, rather do instead of talk about it. Lots of action so will review more. Spending time on boards, not so much. Your question was relevant.
Well, DO TELL. We could use some fresh perspectives.
Unread December 21st, 2019
VIP User

Burner phones bought with cash. No paper trail. Cheapo pay as you go usage accounts. Anything relates back to VPN. That is starting point. Thought most already do as do providers.
Unread December 23rd, 2019
VIP User

Quote:
Burner phones bought with cash. No paper trail. Cheapo pay as you go usage accounts. Anything relates back to VPN. That is starting point. Thought most already do as do providers.
Burner phones and a VPN, (and a Protonmail account)...I have. But what about the personal information you have to provide to be vetted? (EX: A picture of your valid ID, A recent selfie. Employer especially.) This is where I have always paused, with those agencies that ask for it.
Unread December 30th, 2019
VIP User

There are fewer and fewer pushing that if you have references and others have opted as long as you have their contact info from various sources it works. What amounts to a three call system initially becoming two call for future adventures.
Unread March 14th, 2020
VIP User

Kani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to all

If an agency ever require they have your number then that should be grounds to share their number here. Just saying
Unread March 21st, 2020
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

I wouldn't! No way. Use a throw away phone and fake email. I actually used a fake name/someone else's LinkedIn and still got an appt.