Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 13th, 2019
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light
Question WTF! Is It Luck?

OK, so I was seeing this Acupuncturist in Rosemead for my knee problem twice a week for for 6 weeks until she fixed my knee problem. I noticed her office had three rooms and one of those rooms was set up with a massage table so I asked if she do massage and said no, I used to when I was in diamond bar before she said. her friend uses the room to do body massage there but she was in China for vacation, so I asked when is she coming back I want massage and she said oh I can do for you but it’s $35 an hour, I said no problem so I told her to schedule me for the last appointment for acupuncture the next time I come and after that we do massage. So there I was the following time and after the acupuncture treatment she tells me to go into the massage room and get ready so I did and I left nothing on me I laid on the table on my birthday suite and she kind of attempted to cover me but then she put the sheet away. She did a pretty good legit massage until she was massaging my butt and thighs she was going really deep into my junk, bumping into it and got me all hard. as she notice how excited I was she kept doing it for a while so I spread my legs open even more and she just kept teasing me so much until I started shivering and I came so much on the bed and she just said my god wow! then she got a hot towel and started cleaning me up, tells me to get down to change the bed sheet and then I laid face up then she cover me with a small towel and said wow he cum a lot I said thanks to you and your touch he really likes it the was you massage around him. so I tell her what about a 4 hands massage when your friend comes back and she said no, no I can’t do that. Her room you know I do for you because she is not here, but I told her I really loved the way she massage me and I would love to experience it with 4 and then I can massage you too if you like and she just kind of smile and still said no, no I don’t think my friend will like that. I said well, all you have to do is ask, what if she says yes. then she finishes my massage with a nice face massage and says done. Then I remind her again, don’t forget to ask your friend ok, she just laughed and said see you next week and I did then I finished my treatment and I kept asking her. Is your friend back yet and she said next week she come back, once again I said ask her I really want a 4 hands massage and enjoy even more and she just laughed again and said ok I will try. I said don’t try do it. you got my number so text me when she says yes. We said our good byes, I thank her a lot for fixing my knee problem and I gave her a really nice loving Hugh and I tell her I’ll see you soon and your friend for my special massage. so I never heard of her within the next 2, 3 weeks, a month had past and then I lost my hope and forgot about it. Then 3 moths later BOOM! I get a text from the 626 area saying Hi my name Mindy, my friend said you want us to massage you? Then I ask, are you Jing’s friend? She said yes, she told me she massage you when I not here and now you want 4 hands. Yes, I said. I told her Jing did an amazing job when she massage me. Then she said, I know she told me but If you come this time we do better with me and her together. Then she asked me, When you come and can you come early 7:00am-8:00am? I asked her why so early? She said, No body bother us you know.. then we we go eat chinese restaurant, we pay for you my friend said. I was like WTF! Not only they want to massage me but they want to invite me to eat really? Then I asked to make sure, I said wait you want to invite me to eat after massage? She said yes, My friend Jing said you so nice and she want you come to eat with us chinese food, You like chinese food? She asked. Yes I like chinese food, then she ask again when you can come? Then I just told her let me check my schedule and I’ll get back to you soon.. she said ok you text me ok I tell Jing you do want to come. Ok, I said. Wow! How should I take this? I seem to always have good connection with my acupuncturists. This one would be the 2nd one that takes me out to eat.. the other one she is a Korean in Anaheim about 45 y/o a total sweetheart and I told her how wonderful she was and after she treated me the last day she said please don’t forget about me ok stop by once in a while to say hi. I been doing it every two weeks on a fridays when she is not busy and tomorrow it’s time to go see her again. We really enjoy talking when I stop by to see her and I see she is all smiles. The other day her daughter was at the office with her and they invited me to a Korean BBQ in garden grove. Her daughter is 23 and she looks as beautiful as her mom. She was telling me her mom talks about me a lot, because she says I’m such a nice guy. I know I am that is unquestionable. I’ll be seeing her tomorrow again. Anyway, is this luck or what?
Unread August 2nd, 2019
VIP User

bonehead2 is on a distinguished road

Nice find but couldn't read all of this because it is so cramped together. Dude ever heard of the space bar, lol. anyways sounds like a good review...or three.
Unread August 2nd, 2019
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

Used over 300 words to tell us nothing
Unread August 3rd, 2019
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Uh! I had a friend who lived in SG 4-5 years back. There are some local papers with classifieds in Chinese. He showed me the ads. It’s a whole new world. There are tons of Chinese women running brothels, massage parlors or simply working out of their houses giving massages! I had some amazing finds