Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 10th, 2019
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light
Question Lucy’s digits anyone?

Anyone has the digits for JLO aka Jeniffer Lopez?

Last edited by Legitman; June 11th, 2019 at 10:09 AM. Reason: JLO is hotter!!
Unread June 10th, 2019
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legitman View Post
Hi, does anyone have the digits for Lucy at Foot Reflexology it’s time to try something new. Willing to exchange a nice viet Waxer at a nail spa.
That's pretty crazy dude. Just put up the Viet waxer at the nail spa in a review. No need to go through all that. What does the waxer do beyond the waxing? A review would give a better picture, and her work digits and hours in the review is good enough. Reason I say that is everybody knows where Lucy is, the fact she will be there damn near every day early to late, so no need for digits...she's always there. That's where you'd see her. Aight?
Unread June 11th, 2019
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any sign of Cindy from Lucky Pavillion on Westminster Blvd?
Waal, that was quite an edit Legitman! From Lucy to Cindy at a different place. You must have called and can't get that info from them. I bet if you went in there and got service they would tell you. Good Luck searching Le Git Man.
Unread June 11th, 2019
VIP User

macd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the rough

where is this wax provider? hope you let it be known
Unread June 12th, 2019
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by macd7932 View Post
where is this wax provider? hope you let it be known
She is on La Habra Blvd at the city of La Habra. She is Vietnamese, Tall, and very Playful. Well at least with me since I always get hard wood when I get wax.
Unread June 12th, 2019
Shaarang

Quote:
Anyone has the digits for JLO aka Jeniffer Lopez?
Are you kidding? Legitman, get a hold of Alex Rodriguez. I'm sure he would be happy to share with your good self. Aight? WTF? What or Who is next on your list? Total Joke!
Unread June 12th, 2019
Shaarang

Quote:
She is on La Habra Blvd at the city of La Habra. She is Vietnamese, Tall, and very Playful. Well at least with me since I always get hard wood when I get wax.
You're drooling again Legitman, would be helpful with a name of the place or how many hundreds in the block, take your pick. Guaranteed macd will check it out and review. Why did you not? Thanks for your contributions.
Unread June 12th, 2019
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
You're drooling again Legitman, would be helpful with a name of the place or how many hundreds in the block, take your pick. Guaranteed macd will check it out and review. Why did you not? Thanks for your contributions.
Okay, Okay, Relax. The place name is called Lush Nails & Spa. Her name is Kathy
Unread June 15th, 2019
Junior Puppy

luvnickeroff is just really niceluvnickeroff is just really niceluvnickeroff is just really niceluvnickeroff is just really nice

Quote:
Okay, Okay, Relax. The place name is called Lush Nails & Spa. Her name is Kathy
Good deal Legitman...Hey macd7932 your info delivered. Piece it together in a review when ya go. Maybe leave some breadcrumbs on this thread to reward Legitman with Kudos if it works out..Yes?
Unread June 15th, 2019
VIP User

macd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the roughmacd7932 is a jewel in the rough

see what i can do if in the area