Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 21st, 2019
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light
Question Nina from Natalie Nails & Spa

Ok, a lot of us Know who Nina from Natalie Nails & Spa is, I know who she is but never have met her in person. So I while ago when I was hunting for waxing places I contacted her and she offered me the Brazilian Wax for $40 which is a great deal and she also said she do massage which I already knew but I pretended like I didn't know, but since I found another Chinese chick younger and hotter than her I decided not see her. Now it's been two weeks since she started texting me over and over, how are you honey? are you coming to see me for your Brazilian? blah, blah, blah and so on. I keep telling her my hair is too short and I need to wait a little more and she says (honey come to me please ok) then I ask her about the massage that I want to see her and she never answers me at all. then I ask what time can I come in for wax and she replies right away to the point where she tells me to choose my own time, she even offered me before and after business hours if I want. Has anyone here see her for waxing before? is she good? then back with the massage questions and again no answer. I can tell she is just interested in your manhood experience...
Unread June 23rd, 2019
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light
Post Nina’s Update

Finally she texted me (Ok honey, you come see me now) I am working at (****** Massage) in Stanton (**** Beach Blvd) I tell her I will stop when I get a chance and she wasn’t happy because I insisted on seeing her for massage.
Unread June 23rd, 2019
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Your an idiot! Who cares? Get a life creep
Unread June 23rd, 2019
VIP User

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcock View Post
Your an idiot! Who cares? Get a life creep
Oh shhhh, look who is pissed? I mean if you want to know where she is just ask, but wait aren't you into sucking cock and bending over for dudes according to your Le Palace Massage threads?
Unread June 27th, 2019
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

Hay legit man I have seen her once at Natalie nails on Whittier never for anything but a message she’s nothing special she was going by a different name but she told me she also works doing messages on beach Blvd in Stanton. She’s really nothing special I’m not giving her a return trip if that tells you anything
Unread June 27th, 2019
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

Bro... she is old and chubby
Unread June 28th, 2019
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by david a vega View Post
Bro... she is old and chubby
That’s why I haven’t even visit her at all, neither for massage or waxing. A friend of mine knows her well and pretty much told me the same thing. I still keep getting text from her asking me when I want to come to get wax, but I rather go meet someone else new at the nails spas because they have better looking chicks. Besides my nice looking Asian Waxer I still have 3 more Nails spa chicks I want to try. Two weeks ago I tried a lady in Rowland heights that you can schedule early appointments with before hours. She was alright but I could tell she was more amused by my hard on because she definitely spent to much time removing the hair from my tool. The way she handle it Back and forth I could tell she was just enjoying it wishing she could ride it. I know because at the end she also spent about 10 minutes cleaning using cotton balls with oil rubbing it up and down until she made me cum so fucking hard, it was 3 weeks worth of pure grade A milk. She was like “My God” I said yeah it’s been a while. Clean me up and then she still offer me if I wanted to stay for a free facial on the house and I said I had no time because I knew the other girls who work there might show up anytime and then it won’t be so private If I wanted to try to make a move. I made a big mistake because later I found out we were there when it was non business hours. She scheduled me when the beauty shop is closed...mmmm I will be back and request same day to see if there is game.
Unread August 13th, 2019
VIP User

johnny wants happiness can only hope to improve

What days is she in the nail spa ?
Unread August 13th, 2019
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legitman View Post
That’s why I haven’t even visit her at all, neither for massage or waxing. A friend of mine knows her well and pretty much told me the same thing. I still keep getting text from her asking me when I want to come to get wax, but I rather go meet someone else new at the nails spas because they have better looking chicks. Besides my nice looking Asian Waxer I still have 3 more Nails spa chicks I want to try. Two weeks ago I tried a lady in Rowland heights that you can schedule early appointments with before hours. She was alright but I could tell she was more amused by my hard on because she definitely spent to much time removing the hair from my tool. The way she handle it Back and forth I could tell she was just enjoying it wishing she could ride it. I know because at the end she also spent about 10 minutes cleaning using cotton balls with oil rubbing it up and down until she made me cum so fucking hard, it was 3 weeks worth of pure grade A milk. She was like “My God” I said yeah it’s been a while. Clean me up and then she still offer me if I wanted to stay for a free facial on the house and I said I had no time because I knew the other girls who work there might show up anytime and then it won’t be so private If I wanted to try to make a move. I made a big mistake because later I found out we were there when it was non business hours. She scheduled me when the beauty shop is closed...mmmm I will be back and request same day to see if there is game.
So, Nina has pretty much slowed down since the days when she owned Mimi’s in Norwalk?
Unread August 13th, 2019
VIP User

johnny wants happiness can only hope to improve

She now owns Natalie nails spa