Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 1st, 2019
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light
Post Brain fucked!!

I always had this dream about getting rim and a bbbjcim the same time, never had the experience until my girl in el monte made it happened today. she is my go to rim bbbjcim girl and one day I mentioned her that my dream was to get rim+bbbjcim at the same time. then she said not easy to find girl like me want to do together. I told her just try see if you can find one who is willing to please not willing to try. she then told me she will look for me and I said I promise I will take good care of both if you find her. I told her I also wanted them to do doubles meaning that each one will rim and do bbbjcim and she told me oh baby don't worry if I find one you will never forget I promise. Wow I was getting super excited but then I lost my hope because I never heard anything from her for about 2 months until yesterday when I got a Wechat text saying I have one more and me baby can you come tomorrow at 7:00am because I open the shop at 9:00am and my girls here by 9:00am. I asked her who was the other girl and she said a friend that came from Washington. she said they work together before and that I will like her too she is very good she said. I didn't even think twice and I said ok baby see you tomorrow at 7am.. Holly fuck!! you guys have no idea what a fucking awesome time we had, not only I got a rim and bbbjcim from each one but they both rimmed me toghether and I must say is the most amazing feeling ever while also giving me a lick bath all over my sack and shaft which felt so fucking great too.. Wow two tongues working you out is something you must try before you die or you will regret it when you are dying. Oh and their kitties were so nicely trimmed and smelled delicious so I got to eat both of them while getting blown, their juices were flowing like crazy when I was eating them and both came like crazy.. it was pretty sloppy and noisy, lots of moaning sounds from all of us.. she was right I will never forget..
Unread July 2nd, 2019
VIP User

renaldomp is infamous around these parts

how do your pockets feel after
Unread July 2nd, 2019
VIP User

Legitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of lightLegitman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by renaldomp View Post
how do your pockets feel after
Man walking back to my car was not easy, got drain 3 times in almost 2 hours and the 3rd one took me forever but boy those girls can do magic with their tongues.