Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread February 5th, 2018
Junior Puppy

thug4life is infamous around these parts
Default Young Zi

Is Young Zi completely legit now after Sandy left? Sandy was one wild lady
Unread February 7th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for info. I almost made a stop the other day on a drive. Went to Starbucks and got coffee to make a few calls, and got back on road instead of dropping by. Guess i did not miss anything.
Unread February 8th, 2018
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

The answer is no and now yes. Sandy left a while ago and there was still some action to be had, but now the new owner ( who took the photos off the wall) has made the place totally legit . Nice girls have been replaced by laundry women
Unread February 8th, 2018
Junior Puppy

thug4life is infamous around these parts

It seems 100% legit now.
Unread November 17th, 2018
VIP User

Kani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to allKani is a name known to all

Did anybody ever find Sandy? I miss her BBBJ and the first time I got a HJ from her I was in a couples massage with my lady friend only a couple of feet away from me and only a thin white sheet hanging from the ceiling that wasn’t even closed enough to where the male masseur could see what was going on. Ahh good ol days!
Unread November 19th, 2018
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

Do your homework .... she is still around and busy as ever. She texted me when she left young zi, so if you don’t know where she is at she probably don’t want to see you . Her service is good but she got heavier
Unread November 20th, 2018
VIP User

Wallywongg is a jewel in the roughWallywongg is a jewel in the roughWallywongg is a jewel in the rough

David, I think he is doing his homework. And it logical to me is that if you want to know something, just ask... which is what he did. If you have the answer, great or if Sandy is your gem to keep a secret, that’s understandable too.

There were quite a few girls that gave extras at young zi, Sandy was the wildest. She was chubby at first then lost a lot of weight and looked like a model. Except that when you feel her body you can feel the loose skin on her due to the weight lost, which was a turn off. Her face was super cute though. After she left there was Sophia who was great but she disappeared after a few months. The question would be if anyone knows where Sophia went.
Now to answer Kani’s Question. Sandy went to Le Palace on Westminster and Euclid using the name Yuki. Have not seen her in a while but I don’t doubt the weight gain. What’s worse is her attitude, no longer the sweet Sandy, the new Yuki is all about money and won’t hesitate shorting your time if you finish early. And yes, she badmouthed mongers, we’re just a bunch of over paying morons to her...
Beside Sandy, others from Young-Zi went to Le Pace. Sandy, Vivian, Carol, Annie. Vivian is now Coco, Carol is Hannah and Annie is still Annie...
Unread November 21st, 2018
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, Wally. I’m sure Kani appreciates your kind answer. I do, as well. Happy Thanksgiving!
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Same from this end Wally. Good info and kind regards.
VIP User

Wallywongg is a jewel in the roughWallywongg is a jewel in the roughWallywongg is a jewel in the rough

Have a happy thanksgiving everyone. Have fun and stay safe.