Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread April 16th, 2014
Surefire2

Default Nail salon

Nail salon with massage OC and LA ? Tell me what's up mongers
Unread April 16th, 2014
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

you've got a few things to learn.....
Unread April 17th, 2014
VIP User

bcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to behold
Cool

Typical rookie bone-head mistake
Unread April 17th, 2014
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Can anyone explain why Lechez has 1648 posts and Rep Power of 5, while Bc has 94 posts with RP of 15?
I have asked admin in the past, but never got an answer.
Unread April 17th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
Can anyone explain why Lechez has 1648 posts and Rep Power of 5, while Bc has 94 posts with RP of 15?
I have asked admin in the past, but never got an answer.
Holy Homework Batman!

It should be quality, not quantity, and IMHO Lechez is a solid contributor.....However (If I understand correctly), Rep power is given by we the people. Look at MP Kid. He has almost 800 solid posts, but a small rep power. Lechez, IMHO is a great contributor and the same with MPkid: I blame me. I should be more proactive in thanking my fellows; especially since the game is changing with MPR, which I think is a good thing.

Anyone can just post some BS (not naming any names....Shirley or Apple...who has gotten a BJ from Apple?...c'mon).

Frankly, I'm not concerned about my rep power, although I do appreciate it when I (occasionally) have something of value on the forum and am recognized.

I pay the fee each month happily. If I can't afford it, then I will come up with some BS posts to get my ten free....just kidding...

Needasian, you are a solid contributor and I always take the time to read your reviews and posts and appreciate your input.

My problem (just ask Royal Crown) is that I have a tendency to drink whisky and blog....LOL!

I guess really what I'm saying here is that it's important for us to recognize each other. It's easy to read a post or review and move on without recognizing a solid post.

The danger, of course, in this is that we can turn into an "ol boys club" that just jerks each other off for rep power. That's as lame as a BS post.

Your question is valid and maybe we the people need to talk about it?

Thanks bro....
Unread April 17th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surefire2 View Post
Nail salon with massage OC and LA ? Tell me what's up mongers
Surefire: The Happy Meal you are looking for is hard to find to say the least. And in your search, you can only file those puppies down so far…

With that being said, I did get a legit date from a nail salon in Glendora about three years back.

I was working nearby and saw this cute (kinda chunky) late twenties Viet rolling into work. I decided I needed a mani pedi…LOL!

She spoke perfect English, but mamasan was wary of me; especially since I left a $20 tip….when I came back mama would eyeball me like I was VC.

After a couple of times, I finally talked the girl (I can’t remember her name now – it was American and she spoke straight English) into getting a coffee with me. I fucked up when I spoke a little bit Tieng Viet with her and she asked me if I had em yeu Viet before. I said yes. The door slammed shut.

Surefire, your question kind of concerns me. You have only been a member since only February and you are asking about Nail Salons? There is plenty of info on here for you to go out and take your chances like the rest of us and supply a review or post before asking about something that is basically ridiculous.

If you have done even a little bit of homework, you will find that Nail is Nail – that’s it. Unless you have another agenda?

Where are you coming from bro? You need to supply an answer. And I hope it's good.
Unread April 23rd, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Yet I digress, but in Houston, texas, there are many joints that front a nail shop with a few special massagee rooms in the back. I used to go to a place that all the chicks were cute and would bbbj u for $60tip...lots of competition with viet shops in Houston. But the little piggys are pretty strict if they catch you msg without license. So if pm me if you vist Houston around westheimer. The walk of shame from the back can be a little weird, but I use to strut like a peacock that just got my nails done!
Unread April 24th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
Yet I digress, but in Houston, texas, there are many joints that front a nail shop with a few special massagee rooms in the back. I used to go to a place that all the chicks were cute and would bbbj u for $60tip...lots of competition with viet shops in Houston. But the little piggys are pretty strict if they catch you msg without license. So if pm me if you vist Houston around westheimer. The walk of shame from the back can be a little weird, but I use to strut like a peacock that just got my nails done!
Right on Aloha. That's a trip. I know there are probably some in the LAOC, but I'be never stumbled across one or remember reading a review....I mean you got your Phi Phi's and Mais, but that sounds completely different from what Houston is about.

I just thought it was strange that a newcomer would ask such a weird question. I mean search the reviews....it just made me kind of hinky

though I haven't gone in a long time, I enjoy a mani pedi it's relaxing, but if the girl is cute, then I have to massagee for release....
Unread April 25th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Holy Homework Batman!

It should be quality, not quantity, and IMHO Lechez is a solid contributor.....However (If I understand correctly), Rep power is given by we the people. Look at MP Kid. He has almost 800 solid posts, but a small rep power. Lechez, IMHO is a great contributor and the same with MPkid: I blame me. I should be more proactive in thanking my fellows; especially since the game is changing with MPR, which I think is a good thing.

Anyone can just post some BS (not naming any names....Shirley or Apple...who has gotten a BJ from Apple?...c'mon).

Frankly, I'm not concerned about my rep power, although I do appreciate it when I (occasionally) have something of value on the forum and am recognized.

I pay the fee each month happily. If I can't afford it, then I will come up with some BS posts to get my ten free....just kidding...

Needasian, you are a solid contributor and I always take the time to read your reviews and posts and appreciate your input.

My problem (just ask Royal Crown) is that I have a tendency to drink whisky and blog....LOL!

I guess really what I'm saying here is that it's important for us to recognize each other. It's easy to read a post or review and move on without recognizing a solid post.

The danger, of course, in this is that we can turn into an "ol boys club" that just jerks each other off for rep power. That's as lame as a BS post.

Your question is valid and maybe we the people need to talk about it?

Thanks bro....
Yeah...WTF is up with that?? I post my ass off and I try to bring good stories and info but I have the rep power of a new Chinese legit girl!! I want to be the VN Kim of Garden Grove up in here!! Help a fellow monger that's down on his luck and flow some love...uh I mean rep my way! LOL I'm kidding...I don't give a shit about my rep...those that know the regulars here know reputations without needing to see green squares.
Unread April 25th, 2014
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Yeah...WTF is up with that?? I post my ass off and I try to bring good stories and info but I have the rep power of a new Chinese legit girl!! I want to be the VN Kim of Garden Grove up in here!! Help a fellow monger that's down on his luck and flow some love...uh I mean rep my way! LOL I'm kidding...I don't give a shit about my rep...those that know the regulars here know reputations without needing to see green squares.
I just gave you some rep MPkid.