Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread December 2nd, 2015
VIP User

Barelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond reputeBarelyfits has a reputation beyond repute
Default Physical oddities

So I was in San Jose getting a body massage in a foot massage place when the massuese pulled her tit out and stuck it in my mouth. That was a first for me!
Of course I started sucking her nipple and then I felt a hair in my mouth. I kept trying to take it out of my mouth, but I couldn't find it. I soon figured out it was attached to her arreola and was about 2-3 inches long. Pretty gross. Thought about plucking it, but didn't want to risk it because she had me by the balls and Chinese are superstitious.

Anyone else ever see this before or any other strange stories i.e. 3rd nipple?
Unread December 2nd, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barelyfits View Post
So I was in San Jose getting a body massage in a foot massage place when the massuese pulled her tit out and stuck it in my mouth. That was a first for me!
Of course I started sucking her nipple and then I felt a hair in my mouth. I kept trying to take it out of my mouth, but I couldn't find it. I soon figured out it was attached to her arreola and was about 2-3 inches long. Pretty gross. Thought about plucking it, but didn't want to risk it because she had me by the balls and Chinese are superstitious.

Anyone else ever see this before or any other strange stories i.e. 3rd nipple?
The nipple hair thing has happened to me a few times, but overall not much. I agree it is kind of gross. No third nipples though.
Unread December 3rd, 2015
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anna @ Miracle

Another monger mentioned when sucking on Anna at Miracle Foot Spa, it feels like she has two nipples on one tit. I believe it's the left one. It feels like two bumps that are like nipples in one areola.
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Another monger mentioned when sucking on Anna at Miracle Foot Spa, it feels like she has two nipples on one tit. I believe it's the left one. It feels like two bumps that are like nipples in one areola.

http://www.channel4embarrassingillne...392&height=294
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

My current favorite girl has one inverted nipple. Not the weirdest thing I know, but that's probably the only oddity I've seen so far. But her BBBJCIM more than makes up for it. Plus, her tits are super nice other than that one nipple.
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
Ha ha! I've never really looked at Anna's very closely but I bet that one in the picture feels the same in your mouth.
Dude at Large

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
Ha ha! I've never really looked at Anna's very closely but I bet that one in the picture feels the same in your mouth.

To be clear, I wasn't laughing at the disfigurement I was laughing at the fact it resembled what I was talking about. Besides I don't laugh when people see the second chub I have growing outta my crotch. 😜

Last edited by Deezguy; December 3rd, 2015 at 09:38 PM.
Unread December 27th, 2015
Senior Dog

dlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond repute

I recently had a provider in azusa with a hair in her right nipple. Funny how I read the thread and in the same week I come across one myself...
Unread December 27th, 2015
Dude at Large

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlo19 View Post
I recently had a provider in azusa with a hair in her right nipple. Funny how I read the thread and in the same week I come across one myself...
I've run across a few of those. A real hurdle when she's getting off on you sucking and licking her nipple and you have to deal with that hair in your mouth. WHERES'S THE TWEEZERS?
Unread February 28th, 2016
Junior Puppy

habanero14 is a splendid one to beholdhabanero14 is a splendid one to beholdhabanero14 is a splendid one to beholdhabanero14 is a splendid one to beholdhabanero14 is a splendid one to beholdhabanero14 is a splendid one to beholdhabanero14 is a splendid one to behold

A Taiwanese gf of mine had small scars close to her armpits. I asked her what those were from and she said she had two smaller nipples removed. Never saw them but would have been strange seeing 4 nipples