Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread March 15th, 2014
VIP User

captain1954 is infamous around these parts

My preference is AMP but have tried EMP and LMP what I have found is the massage itself at EMP is normally better but the extra services invariably are HJ only with little or no below the waist contact allowed, I have found LMP's to pushy/cash hungry and poor on the actual massage whilst there are a wider menu to choose from the costs are such that an apartment girl would be better value.
So for me I will continue to frequent AMP's and some choice independents although I am always open to having my mind changed
Unread March 24th, 2014
VIP User

OPRFIllini is infamous around these parts

I'm an AMP guy myself. I have tried LMPs a couple of times but wasn't impressed - don't like the 50/50/50 tip scale either. Most of my visits have been to Chinese spas, but I have been to some Korean places as well. The Chinese (IMHO) seem to be more business-like than the Koreans, but I've had fun with both groups. Never tried EMPs; have heard it's very difficult to get extras from those places.