Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 14th, 2018
VIP User

Drukpa Kunley has a spectacular aura aboutDrukpa Kunley has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesan1 View Post
the Church

“If a man commits adultery with the wife of his neighbor, they have committed an abomination; both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death. If a man lies with his father's wife, he has uncovered his father's nakedness; both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. If a man lies with his daughter-in-law, both of them shall surely be put to death; they have committed perversion; their blood is upon them. If a man takes a woman and her mother also, it is depravity; he and they shall be burned with fire, that there may be no depravity among you."
Unread May 14th, 2018
VIP User

MagicZoetrope has a spectacular aura aboutMagicZoetrope has a spectacular aura aboutMagicZoetrope has a spectacular aura about

http://www.humaniplex.com/blogs/565949/
Unread May 15th, 2018
VIP User

krilldog has a spectacular aura aboutkrilldog has a spectacular aura aboutkrilldog has a spectacular aura about

Crazy Julie has texted me a few times. I just blocked her number
Unread May 15th, 2018
Junior Puppy

stockholm is on a distinguished road
Talking schwartz chiropractic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krilldog View Post
Crazy Julie has texted me a few times. I just blocked her number
LoL. That mummy has your number?
Unread May 15th, 2018
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicZoetrope View Post
Banned Libertine aka Drukpa kunley
Unread May 16th, 2018
VIP User

krilldog has a spectacular aura aboutkrilldog has a spectacular aura aboutkrilldog has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockholm View Post
LoL. That mummy has your number?
I made the mistake of not buying a burner phone for this delightful hobby.
Unread May 16th, 2018
VIP User

Yes, the old lady in a closet at Schwartz.
Unread May 16th, 2018
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

I'm getting messages as well, all from places or ladies I would not care to see again due to bait & switch or mediocre experience. The type that need constant ads to get new the customers to hose. From all the sites going away, it's not so much the lost ads from my perspective but the lost opportunity to fish for girls who don't post ads but reply to reverse ads. Those are usually the better quality girls. The game is changing. Unless new laws are repealed, it will never be like it was.
Unread May 19th, 2018
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve

What's a "reverse ad?" And I am sort of glad that all the rip-off artists must now find some other scam. There were some legit providers, but I think they were outnumbered by the ROBs (that includes all those hj-only girls who seemed petrified of skin contact). I'm especially happy that all those Asian hotel brothels no longer have an outlet for their highly deceptive ads (and who when you called would always say yes the girl in the ad is the one you will meet and say yes to any service you request, but when you get there no such thing).
Unread May 19th, 2018
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Reverse ad is what I call when a monger fishes for replies with an ad of his own instead of replying to an ad. That was how I have found almost all the best experiences with non-pro's. I have some theories but it's just based on my own experience.

With ad systems that are obviously catered to just hookers (or pimps) to advertise, the ROB results are high. Only women who self-identify as sex workers will be found there and without any review or rating mechanism they will be the worst of any options. Maybe streetwalkers would be worse, but I've never done that so I wouldn't know. Even Backpage fit into this as anyone using the site knew that the only active sections were the adult ads. The very few times I've had the urge to reply to an ad on any of such sites it was always a disappointment at best and a ROB at worst.

With review sites like TER and maybe HX where there is a communication and self-management aspect to the self-advertising, the experience will be better but you're still dealing with a self-identifying hooker. Your expectations can at least mostly be met most of the time. I don't think HX will be lasting much longer, TER is gone, and most of the others disappeared in the past 2 years or will disappear soon. I used to use sites like these but just lost interest when the cost in terms of time and money was too high. Also, a reviewed girl is going to still self-identify as a hooker which after a while in this hobby made me lose interest in that dynamic.

The reason for me that the heyday of all this for me was when CL had its adult section active is because CL was actively used for so much more than adult ads. Girls who would be looking for cheap stuff, rentals, legit gigs, would sometimes stumble on the adult section. Some intentionally out of curiosity and some simply because of the way the site was structured and sometimes how the searches mingled. You are talking about one of the largest audiences in the world who don't have much money, need cheap stuff or need to make gig type money, all in one place with spillage going into adult-oriented ads. It was innocent, and a way for any girls replying to somewhat vague but "easy gig" ads to talk themselves into feeling it was OK because it allowed them to avoid self-identifying as being a sex-worker. These girls NEVER put ads up. They would reply to fishing ads. Yes many girls who did identify as sex workers and put ads up also would reply to fishing ads but they were easy to filter out.

I loved these girls because they would almost always use real names, their real cell number, I could look them up on Facebook or other way to verify, and would almost never send a photo that was not them. Very few of them ever watched the clock, I didn't have to deal with creepy incalls, they never show up dressed like hookers (heels, dresses, heavy makeup), jeans and casual wear, smelled fresh, typically college age, never rushed. All it took was to talk to them like a human being before they decided to come by and not put any specific hard expectations up front. At the peak I was getting 2 or 3 leads like this every week and the only thing that kept me from drowning in pussy 24/7 was the need to go to a job and pay the bills. Almost all of them were OK with FS and most of them gave BBBJ & swallowed. White or Asian and some Latina.

That started disappearing when CL removed the adult gigs section but there were still angles to use on other sections. It started to get a little more difficult in late 2009 and finally 2012 the new leads dwindled to about 1 each month. Now its 0 as there is no way to fish, the ad deletions are aggressive and the paywall makes anonymity in posting impossible. LE is glued to the hip with CL now, I am not going to tie any financial transaction to any identifiable instrument. IP addresses and email addresses are not identifiable, there is always plausible deniability - as any of us know, WiFi networks and networks in general can be hacked.

What is gone now is any reasonable way for a monger of my type to fish for fully consenting guaranteed non-sex-traffic girls who did not identify as sex-workers but were willing to play for pay so long as they could feel convinced that you were safe and reliable and at least liked you. There used to also be alternates to CL which sometimes offered a hit but those are gone now too. There is no longer any way for a monger like me to fish and I refuse to submit myself to the ROB sites. Just look at BedBage trying to be operated by what appears to be ex-employees of Backpage - 100% ROB you can tell instantly by looking at just 2 days worth of ads.

I am trying to come up with a strategy for social media like Instagram or Twitter or Snapchat. It has what CL had in that the audience is huge and the whole curiosity or "I'm not a hooker" can play out, but it has it's hurdles as well as it's not region-based and attention spans are short. You can't fish so much as come across girls you might convert to the dark side and draw them into contacting you. Another problem is that conversations are less anonymous (DM's can easily lead to creating new accounts and a loss of communication pre-meet with girls) and often you will not get any replies if you have no "I'm a normal person" presence. The positives about such sites is that the only way they will disappear is if they don't have the money to operate - the government can only pressure them to filter posts better.

I think what we need is a site where this type of thing can be discussed. No law can ever make a site shut down based on this type of conversation. It is certainly more fruitful than us getting concerned about ad sites being shut down. That's why the stinger in all this was CL closing shop on anything even remotely sex-oriented, everything left just looks like pure sex advertising which only hookers and pimps will be active on.