Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread September 30th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Trump unleashes a slashing new attack on Clinton

Donald Trump Opens New Line of Attack on Hillary Clinton: Her Marriage

Donald Trump unleashed a slashing new attack on Hillary Clinton on Friday.

Mr. Trump sought to put Mrs. Clinton's relationship at the center of his political argument against her before their next debate.

In an interview with The New York Times on Friday evening, Mr. Trump contended that infidelity was “never a problem” during his three marriages, though his first ended in an ugly divorce after Mr. Trump began a relationship with the woman who became his second wife.

Speaking by phone from a campaign swing in Michigan, he said that he was “absolutely disgusted” that Mrs. Clinton had allied herself politically with a Miss Universe winner, Alicia Machado, whom Mr. Trump had derided for gaining weight.

Mr. Trump said that Mrs. Clinton, who has portrayed Ms. Machado as a victim of Mr. Trump’s cruel insults, had “made this young lady into a girl scout when she was the exact opposite.” He asserted, without offering any evidence, that Ms. Machado had once participated in a sex tape.

Mr. Trump, the Republican presidential nominee, argued that Mrs. Clinton’s support for Ms. Machado was part of a pattern by the Democrat of treating women to suit her own political ends.

“She’s nasty, but I can be nastier than she ever can be,” Mr. Trump said.

Mr. Trump said he believed that his own marital history did not preclude him from waging such an attack on Mrs. Clinton. He became involved with Marla Maples while he was still married to his first wife, Ivana, who divorced him in 1991. He married Ms. Maples in 1993; they were divorced in 1999. He married his current wife, Melania, in 2005.

Mr. Trump has bragged about his sexual exploits over the years.

But when asked if he had ever cheated on his wives, Mr. Trump said: “No — I never discuss it. I never discuss it. It was never a problem.”

Asked specifically about his affair with Ms. Maples when he was married to Ivana Trump, Mr. Trump said: “I don’t talk about it, I don’t talk about it."

Mr. Trump said he was bringing up Mrs. Clinton’s marriage because he thought they would repulse female voters and turn them away from her, and because he was eager to unsettle Mrs. Clinton in their next two debates and on the campaign trail.

NY Times
9-30-16

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/01/us...nton.html?_r=0
Unread October 1st, 2016
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

More from the Lib taken from the left tabloids. It sure looks like the
Lib is incapable of getting serious about this election.
Unread October 1st, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
More from the Lib taken from the left tabloids. It sure looks like the
Lib is incapable of getting serious about this election.

Looks like it. Ever since he told me he was for Hillary I was wondering why did he not get behind the Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson who I thought aligned more with his mindset.

I guess he would rather get behind a woman.

Hillary would be more than happy to accommodate an Oedipus complex. Anything for votes.

Slight apparent lead but a whole lotta fear because what is the percentage of voters who won't admit they will vote for Trump?
Unread October 2nd, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute

Dunning–Kruger effect
Unread October 3rd, 2016
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
Dunning–Kruger effect

Nah, just a nasty election.