Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread April 21st, 2018

astroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond repute
Post Lucky Massage on Katella closed now

Looks like Lucky Massage on Katella and Knott, which was consistently one of the best places around has shut down. Drove by and the big sign has been taken down already.

Good news is, now the girls have opened a new place on Edwards and Westminster.

According to threads on other websites, they have moved here:

http://www.adlist24.com/california/o...l-girls_i50952
Unread April 24th, 2018
VIP User

winter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroslide View Post
looks like lucky massage on katella and knott, which was consistently one of the best places around has shut down. Drove by and the big sign has been taken down already.

Good news is, now the girls have opened a new place on edwards and westminster.

According to threads on other websites, they have moved here:

http://www.adlist24.com/california/o...l-girls_i50952
it looks like this web-site was taken down - any other confirmations?
Unread April 24th, 2018
VIP User

Drukpa Kunley has a spectacular aura aboutDrukpa Kunley has a spectacular aura about

wrong

the site is still up
Unread April 25th, 2018
VIP User

winter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond reputewinter29 has a reputation beyond repute
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drukpa Kunley View Post
wrong

the site is still up
Can you tell us how you got on now? First the link here goes to a "no find", then when I addressed the web-site directly it gives me the home page but when you want to get into the categories you can not get them. Now most importantly the day that this subject came up here on MP I was able to freely get into anything I wanted and I did get good info. It was just like backpage had been so please explain. Thanks
Unread April 25th, 2018
Junior Puppy

ventu is infamous around these parts

but why? i don`t understand