Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread August 21st, 2017

astroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Crackdown

Do the mongers even notice that many places have shut down? The "sex trafficking" hysteria has really taken off the past decade, and now the clampdown is in full force.

Look at all the places that are gone: Tulip Spa on Katella, Sweet Massage Beach and Cerritos, LyLy Massage Beach Blvd, 1720 Ball Road, So Relax Katella and Magnolia, and on and on and on. Pretty soon it's gonna be like the old days of "modeling studios," "tanning salons" and "chiropractic & acupuncture" offices. The fucking pigs have capitalized on the hysteria and are having a field day. All those girls have scattered and are not answering their phones. Crazy times. And the deputy attorney general of California is a child molester.
Unread August 21st, 2017
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Good thing we kept our best gfe's to ourselves
Unread August 22nd, 2017

astroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond reputeastroslide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Atf

True. I will NEVER leave reviews for my favorites.
I will just review higher mileage girls who either don't care about reviews, or welcome them
Unread August 23rd, 2017
VIP User

ilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond reputeilovelabia has a reputation beyond repute

1720 Ball Road which store was closed?
Unread August 23rd, 2017

nice to massage
Unread August 23rd, 2017
VIP User

frankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the roughfrankkim is a jewel in the rough

I have noticed Aroma and Rest Area on Fern are closed. A place on my radar called Happy Feet on Westminster is closed. The place on Beach just south of Cerritos is closed. Tulip closed some time ago. And Lily Spa on Beach closed.

Do you think it's due to a crackdown or too much competition. Maybe getting minimal service for high $$$$ is thinning out the market.
Unread August 25th, 2017
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Let it be a lesson to always stock your private reserve with your favorite flavors so during times of civil discord you can enjoy life as usual ��
Unread August 29th, 2017
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

I think its over-saturation of the "foot massage" market. Too much supply, not enough demand for 45+ year old GILFs who provide a crappy massage and expect high $ for their HE service....it was fine when these places charged a $15-$30 entrance fee and the girls were happy to get $40 for HE, but now that their expectations went up, we just left back to our old FS favorites.

Meanwhile the hard-working Korean and Latina FS girls have been happy getting a $100 tip for FS for the past 2 decades without complaining one bit about inflation.
Unread August 31st, 2017
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroslide View Post
True. I will NEVER leave reviews for my favorites.
I will just review higher mileage girls who either don't care about reviews, or welcome them
It's true. I gave up reviewing the providers and shops I really like a long time ago. No sense in drawing a roadmap for the holier-than-thou politicians and cops riding the b.s. "human trafficking" free publicity train. I've been mongering for 40 years and maybe a thousand ladies (lost count a long time ago). The amount of times where I got the vibe that the provider didn't want to be there or was under some kind of cohersion are next to zero. My ATF's love the cash and seem to love the experience as much as I do. Victimless crime! If an actual human trafficker is found than hang him high! But that shit rarely happens in the places we go to. By the way, I only review places that I feel are ripping off the customers. Why don't the cops do something about that? Honestly, the U.S. can be so backwards morally sometimes.
Unread September 1st, 2017
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

Guys, every massage establishment in HB was shut down about a year ago!