Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread May 4th, 2016
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute
Default No more hot towel therapy

Stopped by today for a sheriffs notice on the door
Unread May 4th, 2016

ReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond repute
Default animal hospital?

katella? damn, the end of an era. some of the hottest action i've had in the mp scene...
Unread May 5th, 2016
VIP User

bangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond reputebangnhoes has a reputation beyond repute

Yup can't argue with you on that one
Unread May 9th, 2016
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

That place had long ago lost its draw.
Unread May 10th, 2016

Chogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to beholdChogori2 is a splendid one to behold
Default #6

I do believe they have a new location now. I read on another site they opened up in GG. I stopped over to check it out today. Next to the spa is an unmarked building and on my way across the parking lot a uniformed guard came out of the unmarked building (a pot dispensary I think). I went back to my car to check things out.

Constant stream of people coming to the unmarked building. Knock on the door and the security guard lets them in. I finally decided it was safe and headed over to the spa. Outs walks a women in short shorts and she clearly overdosed on makeup. Also is hacking up a lung as she walks over to a bench. Covered in tattoos and now smoking a cig. I made a U-turn back to the car.

The spa is at Kerry/Garden Grove Blvd in GG. I was going to take one for the team but didn't want to get the smoking, coughing woman.

Checked for ads on Yellow Rose Spa and they have the same phone number as #6.