Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread January 12th, 2013
VIP User

Klh226
Default any info on this busty chick?

http://classifieds.myredbook.com/syd.../photos/249904
I read her review on TER, but none of them said if those DDs are natural, which are important to me. Everyone have seen her? thanks for 2cents
Unread January 13th, 2013
VIP User

horndogharry is a jewel in the roughhorndogharry is a jewel in the roughhorndogharry is a jewel in the roughhorndogharry is a jewel in the rough

One way to find out is to book a session with her and then tell the rest of us horny ass mongers all about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klh226 View Post
http://classifieds.myredbook.com/syd.../photos/249904
I read her review on TER, but none of them said if those DDs are natural, which are important to me. Everyone have seen her? thanks for 2cents
Unread January 13th, 2013
VIP User

RoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant futureRoccoD has a brilliant future

I am an expert on racks and natural is important to me as well. Hers are enhanced. The 2nd photo shoelws her right breast kind of creating cleavage when nkt being pushed up. I had an encounter with a latina provider who had a dress on amd I swore they wer natural based on body type, etc and thry looked like they could be real even because her boobs had enough stretch and meat already that the implants were well hidden but when u touch there is little doubt. If u arw not sure they are real, they usually arent.
Unread January 17th, 2013
VIP User

Sore_Loin is on a distinguished road

Concur with RoccoD. Shadow on top of breast indicates unnatural curve. This is visible in wide photo/white dress - HER right boob, and the closer one below that- HER left boob.
Unread January 22nd, 2013
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

OK, the Tits are fake! Now, who is going to TOFTT? I can't be the only one doing this.