Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread November 10th, 2020
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts
Default Nuru

I was driving in an area not known for MP's. Blacked out windows/barely saw the sign. I walk in and these 2 little Asian students greet me. They clearly don't do massage. I'm shown to the room that's dark/mirrors everywhere. This younger Latina walks in, gives a massage/asks if I've been there and does NURU. Geez! She looked like an exotic dancer. Botox lips, massive tits and shaved? Teased HJ, blow job, worshipped the titties and grinded against the cock as she admired herself in the mirrors as I lay on my back. Definitely more. Not in Orange/SA. Hot shop
Unread November 16th, 2020
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

"This place is looking to get raided! A chunky Latina in her early 30's owns
it. People within the building are watching. It's now $45 per 30 minutes.
It's basically a lame NURU rushed with a lame HJ! Everything is extra.
Total con. Guys, the other NURU's and this place is out of control! 120?
Plus $45??? You could get a hit Asian to get nude, blow you and ride you
for this? Some of the girls are asking 200 plus? Magic pussy? I would avoid
this drive up ATM deposit. Be wise. I won't recommend this place!" 9/24 Posted
Review by hardcock.
Junior Puppy

luvnickeroff is just really niceluvnickeroff is just really niceluvnickeroff is just really niceluvnickeroff is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcock View Post
I was driving in an area not known for MP's. Blacked out windows/barely saw the sign. I walk in and these 2 little Asian students greet me. They clearly don't do massage. I'm shown to the room that's dark/mirrors everywhere. This younger Latina walks in, gives a massage/asks if I've been there and does NURU. Geez! She looked like an exotic dancer. Botox lips, massive tits and shaved? Teased HJ, blow job, worshipped the titties and grinded against the cock as she admired herself in the mirrors as I lay on my back. Definitely more. Not in Orange/SA. Hot shop
That place in Torrance maybe? Near Vermont. Some reviews are insane dough. Not alright to add on and on and on. Some fools dropping over 4 but walked in thinking laid for 2. Don't blame them for their game. Somebody pays and pays.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Skin and body studio in Torrance. Prices posted from a site: Half hour 145, hour 165. Supposedly all in one for Nuru. They have various ads and specialize in NURU.

Some whack walks in and gets chick he doesn’t know pays 220, not getting it that he’s asked for an all in one fee. Has a heat on for this white chick Lala. Then calls her Lola. When gets around to talk extras she says one word that means full service. Guy thinks he’s smart naming 2 bens. She hesitates. He corrects himself and says 250. She says OK.

Was this you hardcock? Why complain about the rip off if guys have no clue? Guys like that willing to pay through the nose just justify the action and rip prices places like that get.

You can't fix stupid.
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
"This place is looking to get raided! A chunky Latina in her early 30's owns
it. People within the building are watching. It's now $45 per 30 minutes.
It's basically a lame NURU rushed with a lame HJ! Everything is extra.
Total con. Guys, the other NURU's and this place is out of control! 120?
Plus $45??? You could get a hit Asian to get nude, blow you and ride you
for this? Some of the girls are asking 200 plus? Magic pussy? I would avoid
this drive up ATM deposit. Be wise. I won't recommend this place!" 9/24 Posted
Review by hardcock.
There are places Springing up all over since the Stripper market is essentially defunct. Lots of places close to their former places of employment and others too. Lomita, Torrance, Anaheim, Garden Grove, and Yes--most of OC, and SD. Girls gotta work. Of course they will try to get whatever they can. Being maybe temporarily unemployed from the Strip Club genre, they know how to put their Best Jugs forward, drain the blood from your big head to your little head. Knock yourself out.
VIP User

david a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to alldavid a vega is a name known to all

There are so many of these bull shit nuru places that advertise with fake pictures. You never get the girl pictured and you never really get an actual nuru massage. I sure miss the nuru guru days. I just think the Asian MPs are a better deal. More bang for your buck with the Asians