Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 2nd, 2014
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute
Default hooking up thru Criagslist, nsagold.com?

i've been toying around on Craigslist, and someone wrote me back saying she needs to screen me thru a site called nsagold.com. sounds fishy, right? those who have hooked up with girls thru CL, has it always been direct? thanks for any advice

The other fishy thing was the ad stated just for texting buddy and possibly more, then I was directed to email them at a Gmail address. But the email was totally different, just full-on 'when you wanna come over? Etc'.

I can see the CL thing is gonna be a lotta time weeding thru the crap..
Unread June 2nd, 2014

kewlBraad is on a distinguished road

Imemna, BOTS, BOTS & more BOTS....It's a time suck and endless trail of sending pics to different email addresses that just BOTS to collect pics and emails. I know because I do quite a bit of craigslist dabbling - have hooked up a few times and been robbed once over the past 10 years. I'll take off a few months and only monger, then I get the urge to have some stranger real girl sex and I'll go back for a few days and see what the latest trend is. And/or they are trying to get you to sign up to a "Age Verification" using your credit card to prove you are over 18....they will charge your card $20 - $40 per month...even though they say they won't the small print allows them to. Even the 3-Day Trial sites will charge you after you cancel if you don't get every detail on the cancellation perfect. I learned this a few years ago...

My most recent legit hook up happened last night. I write this because she told me something VERY interesting...chicks get spam botted as well. Asking them to write to a "personal" email addy and send pics. Now I see where the guy spam bots get all those hot amateur pics they send me.

Just for the read and share aspect, this 20 something lady was HOT. Probably too hot for me...D/s with some s&m in there...I'm into the first part, not sure about the second. We only had an our because she was running late getting to our public meet spot...but still had some good fun in the car. Looking forward to a long hotel session with this hottie, if she doesn't fuck me to death! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmemna16 View Post
i've been toying around on Craigslist, and someone wrote me back saying she needs to screen me thru a site called nsagold.com. sounds fishy, right? those who have hooked up with girls thru CL, has it always been direct? thanks for any advice

The other fishy thing was the ad stated just for texting buddy and possibly more, then I was directed to email them at a Gmail address. But the email was totally different, just full-on 'when you wanna come over? Etc'.

I can see the CL thing is gonna be a lotta time weeding thru the crap..
Unread June 2nd, 2014
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks kewlbrad. Yeah, I'll see if I can weed thru then crap and find something good. Enjoy your hookup there!
Unread June 2nd, 2014
VIP User

laveteran

I think Craigslist has herpes. My experience has been that 98% of it is a bunch of scammers looking to sell something or phish your info. I also think LE is posting ads and it might be happening now on Backpages as well. Like, what happened to Ms. Pearl Ming? She all over the place for months and then one day I called and some very straight-sounding woman said "she doesn't work here anymore" and asked me to call back in 30 minutes. Ms. Ming worked alone and had her own apartment. Suddenly she went "off grid". It was weird. I don't about you but I don't want to get busted just because I'm horny and man - there's a dilemma!! It's hard to trust anything you see posted today and believe me LE is reading this stuff as well.
Unread June 10th, 2014
VIP User

Richard Boinkwell can only hope to improve

Imemna, do not waste your time on CL. Like Kewlbrad says, it's lots of bots, especially if they don't leave a phone number. If they do leave a phone number, they are usually ugly or old or fat and very hard up to get any male attention. The pictures are always fake or very old. The one hookup I have had was with a local 18-yr old nice-looking black girl but a total rip-off--she would not touch my joystick with her bare hand, said I had to put on the condom myself, would not touch it with her hand even then, just expected me to get excited by looking at her, I guess. So I stroked myself hard and she jumped on my lap (this is a car date) and when I could not penetrate because the condom was dry and so was she, she gave up, looked at her watch and said she had to go. Just cough up the $20 to TER or wherever and read the reviews so that you can know what you are getting. I know it's exciting to try something new and unknown and have it be mind-blowingly great, but the chances of that happening with a CL girl are very slim.
Unread June 17th, 2014
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

It's been about 7 years since my last Craigslist non-pro hook-up. I must have had some 20 hookups between 2003 and 2007. White, Black, Asian, all 18-25 yrs. old, half of them college students from USC and UCLA. All eventually ended up at my place.

It was a lot of work: countless hours, countless flakes, but it was all worth it. Ever since then, my goto memories to relive when I'm jerking off at home have been from those 20 craigslist hookups (with a couple of stripper hookups from the former "Crazy Girls" sprinkled in--Heaven's ass was the best I've ever seen anywhere).

Keep in mind that I was single then, I'm an attractive guy who goes to the gym 3x per week, and lived in an upscale condo in a nice part of town at the time... So your mileage may vary depending on your specific situation.

I used to post on the CL Casual encounters, on the Adult Services section, on the gigs section, all with specialized ads that cast a wide net. I'm married now living a house where I know all my neighbors by name now, so those type of civilian hookups could no longer happen for me anymore, but they're there and I encourage you single guys out there to pursue them...they'll turn out to be your best future jerk-off memories
Unread June 18th, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I think CL has change alot after their legal run in with the Adult sections and the removal of the ads. I did meet one of my go to massage and bbbj girls on CL. I dont trust CL for paid hookups, its usually a very subpar experience...
Unread July 1st, 2014
Junior Puppy

blowhole9 is on a distinguished road

I was shocked that there are actually some really attractive girls on craigslist, non pros, usually the more attractive ones are more willing to do something spontaneous like that anyway, and enjoy hooking up more of course. I have hooked up w/ a handful of hotties on craigslist, attractive civies. My standard is pretty high for civies, higher than hobby girls, ironically. Not sure how that works really.

But I don't use craigslist hardly at all anymore, not to hook up, or hobby. I'd much rather meet a civie girl in RL, more fun and a lot less bots (haha). Without bots it would be a great site for hookups, but those bots have made me basically abandon the site altogether. I much prefer to pick up girls in RL, or hobby.