Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 1st, 2014
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road
Default Not getting change back

I have a question. What do you do if you go to an MP, and its say 50 for half an hour and you give them 60, and they say the girl will bring your change in when she comes in. Gal comes in doesn't say anything about the change, but not a big deal I have had this happen before and when they left to let me get dressed it was sitting on my shoes, or across my clothes. Today no dice, no change anywhere. I know the papasan always give it to the ladies, since I have seen many at this place for years and never had this happen. I did not say anything to anyone, but is it something I should have asked the provider for or just take into account and lessen her tip?
Unread July 1st, 2014
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffyduck View Post
I have a question. What do you do if you go to an MP, and its say 50 for half an hour and you give them 60, and they say the girl will bring your change in when she comes in. Gal comes in doesn't say anything about the change, but not a big deal I have had this happen before and when they left to let me get dressed it was sitting on my shoes, or across my clothes. Today no dice, no change anywhere. I know the papasan always give it to the ladies, since I have seen many at this place for years and never had this happen. I did not say anything to anyone, but is it something I should have asked the provider for or just take into account and lessen her tip?
Yeah, ain't it a bitch. I make sure I know the entry fee before I walk through the door and have the correct change. That way, everything is on the up and up. The the provider can't say the front desk never gave her any change. I don't have to tell her my $5 or $10 change is part of your tip. This might cause further problems if you go by the standard "multiples of Jeffersons".
Unread July 1st, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

I would ask for the change if it's not delivered as promised. Hhowever, it's better to come prepared though, and bring exact change with you. That way you avoid the possible sudden loss of English ability or exhibition of attitude when you try to get the change back later.

Last edited by asiansam; July 1st, 2014 at 09:32 PM.
Unread July 1st, 2014
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the tip, I honestly had thought I had exact change, but arrived for my appointment and checked my wallet in the car 1st, and had a stack of jacksons and 9 washingtons LOL.

I will make sure to bring exact, just didn't think much of it since I have gone to this place for a few years and never had an issue, review is going to be posted in a few minutes...interesting experience.
Unread July 1st, 2014
VIP User

ned_flanders is an unknown quantity at this point

The few times it's happened to me, I deducted the amount from the tip and told her the house owes me x dollars and she can have it. Funny how the providers always just says OK and never give me lip when that happens.
Unread July 1st, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

It happens. And sometimes i even forget. I recently saw a regular. I usually get an hour, nut this time i got half hour. Hh is 35. So after we are finished i hand her 50(my normal tip). And she looks at me funny and reminds me i have 65 coming back. I took the 50 back and told her to keep the 65. She was very happy. And btw, she is not super hot, but is pretty close to gfe. She could have easily not told me about my change. I will remember this.
Unread July 3rd, 2014
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

Know what's in your pocket ahead of time! I made major rookie mistake recently. I was on a road trip through Oxnard and felt the urge. Stopped by ATM and withdrew $300. Figured on 40 door fee, 100 tip for fs and needed rest for other expenses. Had a nice time at a familiar place on Saviers Road, so I peeled of 5 bills in the dark like I've done a thousand times before(I figured it was 5 twenties) The girl was so appreciative: she smiled, hugged me, DFK, and begged me to come back anytime and often. Only when I was in San Luis Obispo and checked my wallet did I realize...the ATM had spit out $50s and I had tipped her 250. I could only laugh at that point.
Unread July 3rd, 2014
Junior Puppy

blowhole9 is on a distinguished road

If they don't give you the change, it's either A) an honest mistake or B) they think you're dumb and are trying to play you and know that when the bargaining comes for the extras they can try and get more from you. Typically B will only happen at the sleazier, low end places, in my experience.

Either way, it's as simple as A) paying attention to if you got the change or not and B) just ask if you didn't get it. They'll always give it to you if you ask.