Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread November 13th, 2014
VIP User

captain1954 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubenme2 View Post
Are you getting 2 pops or just warming up for the pop at the end?
Two pops,my friend is accommodating and well rewarded!!
Unread November 13th, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1drmain View Post
Exactly my point. This board, for the most part is BORING........until I (King of all things) or SuaGua (King of Ages) get things rolling.
What the fuck Doc, why are you excluding me, I tried to keep this board going numerous times. ..so for you not to mention me. ...I don't know. ...maybe you feel a little threatened of your status. ..Relax my friend, I am not in competition with anybody.
Unread November 14th, 2014
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
What the fuck Doc, why are you excluding me, I tried to keep this board going numerous times. ..so for you not to mention me. ...I don't know. ...maybe you feel a little threatened of your status. ..Relax my friend, I am not in competition with anybody.
Big D,,,,,you really read into things way way too deeply....and I have no idea where you are coming from or going with this one. You throw words out there "threatened" "competition" what the fuck are you talking about? Excluding you? what the fuck am I excluding you from? Really, you make zero sense at times.
Unread November 14th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1drmain View Post
Big D,,,,,you really read into things way way too deeply....and I have no idea where you are coming from or going with this one. You throw words out there "threatened" "competition" what the fuck are you talking about? Excluding you? what the fuck am I excluding you from? Really, you make zero sense at times.
Slow your roll there Doctor...in the past year if memory serves ,I have posted 20 threads on different topics,so for you to come out and say that you and you buddy are keeping this board alive is a little far fetched.
And notice that my posts are about different topics ,never been one to sing my own praises,or proclaim myself king or some shit like that.
We have met a couple times and I think you are a very funny guy, and I mean that in a good sense,with a lot of intresting stories and a lot of sarcasm.
Sarcasm is good ,just don't over do it.
Just got a little ticked ,cause you dint give credit where credit is do ,is all.
Unread November 15th, 2014
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

[quote=diavolos;76196]Slow your roll there Doctor...in the past year if memory serves ,I have posted 20 threads on different topics,so for you to come out and say that you and you buddy are keeping this board alive is a little far fetched.
And notice that my posts are about different topics ,never been one to sing my own praises,or proclaim myself king or some shit like that.
We have met a couple times and I think you are a very funny guy, and I mean that in a good sense,with a lot of intresting stories and a lot of sarcasm.
Sarcasm is good ,just don't over do it.
Just got a little ticked ,cause you dint give credit where credit is do ,is all.

As I stated before, You BIG D take this board way way to serious. And you read things differently. I don't know nor do I care how your mind works. However, it doesn't function or process the same as mine.....which is fine.

Now, Let me address a few things. My buddy you refer to...his name is SuaGua. You can address him as such going forward. Your threads? I do not keep track of how many or who sends what. To be honest, I do not fucking care. Your topics do not sing your own praises? oh well, you must not have anything to sing....you do not proclaim yourself a king???? well, ofcourse not. I am the KING....Sarcasm is really good....and I do over do it....and will continue to be the KING. People who don't like it can do one of two things.....#1 do not read what I say....and #2 they can kiss my ass.

If your feelings are hurt because I didn't mention your name boo hoo. My God really this is ridiculous.

If you have a problem with me or are pissed because I said or didn't say something call me. You have my number. No need to write on a website board.
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

One of the things about 1drmain is his sarcasm that can be hard to pick up on the "net.
His bragging is just that, SARCASM, and he laughs while he types his self love and greatness.
You cannot tell if you don't know him, and that is what gets lost with writing things on the 'net.

I look at his shit that he types and just laugh because I know it is just him being a clown and laughing at himself which he does do.

Calm down fellas and let a real tremendous, great, awesome, incredible, wonderful, Monger like me train you poor souls!
VIP User

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!!!!!!
LMAO, Doc you took the bait.
I was just fuck ing with you, man, come on now, we have sat down and broke bread together and share some stories, and if I was serious I would never put it in an open forum, had not heard from you for a while, so I thought I would bust your balls lol, seriously though I thought you would play along, so we could have some fun, bantering back and forth.
Relax bro, everything is cool on my end.
Junior Puppy

Thrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to beholdThrasymedes is a splendid one to behold

BORING! Please mr 1drmain, write those 15 reviews so we can, again, bask in the glory of your accomplishments!!
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrasymedes View Post
BORING! Please mr 1drmain, write those 15 reviews so we can, again, bask in the glory of your accomplishments!!
Ok Thrashy: Since you bored, why don't you start something, oh I got it, how about some ancient Greek mythology, God forbid you post a review.
Unread November 16th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!!!!!!
LMAO, Doc you took the bait.
I was just fuck ing with you, man, come on now, we have sat down and broke bread together and share some stories, and if I was serious I would never put it in an open forum, had not heard from you for a while, so I thought I would bust your balls lol, seriously though I thought you would play along, so we could have some fun, bantering back and forth.
Relax bro, everything is cool on my end.
"D" I have to tell you what I think here about what you are saying about this battle w/1Dr....I don't think youre fucking with him at all. Your words are too severe to be haha, lets pretend.
You have a problem w/him and you have expressed it via this board, and thats OK with me, but after reading what you have written here to him, its not a joke towards him in IMHO.
You have to much venom in your diatribe and it shows.
I have met with you and I know you are a good man.
1Dr is a VERY good friend of mine now, and I know for a fact he is a GREAT person, like his style or not. For you to say what you say is just not right.. "D" its just not.
You got called out and now you say that youre busting his balls....I don't think so Bro... you have a legit problem with him it seems to me, or maybe I just don't get your type of humor/ball busting rhetoric.
Get to know him better and you will be his friend....trust me on this, he is a legit GREAT guy.
Sorry for the slop if you consider this, that, but I would say the same thing about others here too if they were "attacked" by another Monger.
To say what you said about Thymades or whatever the fuck his name is, is just not right either.
He is a great guy too, and he smart enough to know not to just put up reviews on girls just because..... He is another who is top shelf, and not one to pin against the wall because you are just "busting his balls".
Slow down "D", we are your friends, not your enemies, and you should respect that as we respect you, and your thoughts and opinions.