Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread November 10th, 2014
VIP User

captain1954 is infamous around these parts
Question Happy Ending or Happy beginning

Thought I would start this thread for shit and giggles,when you get to my age it is not always possible to reload as quick as I did in my youth,so I asked my "friends" to start with a Happy ending? This came as a surprise but they all complied and low and behold after the massage and appropriate teasing I was ready for action without the use of chemicals !!
Question ? For those of use born prior to 1960 is this the way to go and does anybody else feel the same way! Any comments discussion appreciated( the board has been a little quite lately)
Unread November 11th, 2014
VIP User

Rubenme2

Are you getting 2 pops or just warming up for the pop at the end?
Unread November 11th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain1954 View Post
Thought I would start this thread for shit and giggles,when you get to my age it is not always possible to reload as quick as I did in my youth,so I asked my "friends" to start with a Happy ending? This came as a surprise but they all complied and low and behold after the massage and appropriate teasing I was ready for action without the use of chemicals !!
Question ? For those of use born prior to 1960 is this the way to go and does anybody else feel the same way! Any comments discussion appreciated( the board has been a little quite lately)
You've started a new trend...an excellent one. Used to get a Chinese "friend" to do that for me back at Mirage Spa in San Juan....
Unread November 12th, 2014
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

I wasn't born prior to 1960.....the so called Ice-Age, lol. However, I know both SuaGua and Earnhardt were born in BC.........They are both rock stars.........Earnhardt can blow his load five times in a day.......just ask him about his Thailand trips. SuaGua can blow three times in a day...........they are both sick bastards.

You mention this board is quiet?????? Well, 99.9% of mongers in Chicago are quiet and boring. Okay, that is all I will say........SuaGua remember? we promised to stay quiet?
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

I too have been silent on this board, ( without being in cahoots with sg or the doc).
Just wanted to see who would step up and start a thread...its laughable really....its usually the same old suspects that are posting something,so its useless to complain.
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain1954 View Post
Hey Cap, not to rain on you parade, I posted back in April title (time for a change),saying why only a HE ,why not both a HE and a HB...go back and read it.
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

You can't stay away. Pretty soon we will be seeing another 40 reviews from you. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1drmain View Post
I wasn't born prior to 1960.....the so called Ice-Age, lol. However, I know both SuaGua and Earnhardt were born in BC.........They are both rock stars.........Earnhardt can blow his load five times in a day.......just ask him about his Thailand trips. SuaGua can blow three times in a day...........they are both sick bastards.

You mention this board is quiet?????? Well, 99.9% of mongers in Chicago are quiet and boring. Okay, that is all I will say........SuaGua remember? we promised to stay quiet?
Unread November 13th, 2014
VIP User

dyk1 is infamous around these parts

I've tried to get some shit goin but didn't get much traction.
VIP User

I have no problem staying away. I have stayed away for months. As for the reviews? I have 15 names on a piece of paper. Thus, I have 15 reviews to write. When I get around to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmichaels65 View Post
You can't stay away. Pretty soon we will be seeing another 40 reviews from you. LOL
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyk1 View Post
I've tried to get some shit goin but didn't get much traction.
Exactly my point. This board, for the most part is BORING........until I (King of all things) or SuaGua (King of Ages) get things rolling.