Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread October 30th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Wow, I take for granted that I can log on to MP every day and get involved in reviews and forum discussions. I drive the LA and OC area every single day - and the IE. A couple of days ago, I rolled through Valley Blvd and noticed "Massagee" signs I had not noticed before. New ones, not faded ones. There are "Massagee" places popping up everywhere. The OC is ridiculous. It would take a week to do simple drive by - stop in's. And at this point in my career, I don't have the time or money for TOFTT's like that.

With that being said, does anyone know if Dr Ruth has a great great great grand daughter from Slovakia?

I think maybe Ruthie was a spinner in her "day"!

Monger up!