Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread February 6th, 2015
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

cathy is at New Hope on Lincoln......I think......and also someone else you know.
VIP User

tsita

If it's Lisa then damn. She's been texting me periodically saying she's at . . . a certain place in Chinatown. I appreciate the heads up from her so I know to stay away. If she's at New Hope it's her second tenure there. On the other hand, if Winnie is there, I better get over there right away. Thanks 1drmain -- I mean, GOD. By the way, you have earned the title, as long as Sua Gua the Master does not object.
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

I've heard a lot about Lisa, nothing good.
Winnie in the city?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsita View Post
If it's Lisa then damn. She's been texting me periodically saying she's at . . . a certain place in Chinatown. I appreciate the heads up from her so I know to stay away. If she's at New Hope it's her second tenure there. On the other hand, if Winnie is there, I better get over there right away. Thanks 1drmain -- I mean, GOD. By the way, you have earned the title, as long as Sua Gua the Master does not object.
VIP User

I will let this Freudian slip pass...please please going forward GOD...not 1drmain....who the fuck is 1drmain anyway? lol....SuaGua is the Master....bater.....and yes you are correct with your ahem mention of thus person.

Quote:
VIP User

dmichaels mind your own business....you are not part of this group....you are blackballed.....you were called out by BIG D...you are a nobody because you are friends with 1drmain, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmichaels65 View Post
I've heard a lot about Lisa, nothing good.
Winnie in the city?
VIP User

tsita

Praise be to GOD. dmichaels, I don't want to speak ill of that very special and unique masseuse. There are great benefits to seeing her. For example, you can contract a wide variety of diseases, including some previously unknown to science, which will give you something to talk about with your wife if the conversation lags.
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

You guys leave me alone....Im retired!
IM just banging Babes at their houses now, and don't have to put anything here anymore.
VIP User

tsita

I remember SG saying he will stop mongering only when he's dead. So, does that mean we should hold a memorial service? Who will give the eulogy?
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh boy. No thanks.

Quote:
Praise be to GOD. dmichaels, I don't want to speak ill of that very special and unique masseuse. There are great benefits to seeing her. For example, you can contract a wide variety of diseases, including some previously unknown to science, which will give you something to talk about with your wife if the conversation lags.