Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread September 26th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
D-65 , you thread just got high jacked by the Cali boys, lol.
Those Cali Bros got it made, and we here in this shithole of a city should want to hear what we are missing from some real Mongers who only have to step outside, and go a short distance and run into a spa. Usually FS at a much lower price then us here.
I welcome them, they love to share and do so!
Just look at the Cali forums.....youll be there for hours and days on end if you want to be...
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1drmain View Post
DJ....nice to hear you enjoy eating pussy like myself. Keep licking and munching in CA, lol.
I wonder if Dj takes TS, like you don't?
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

MY KNEE CAP IS SWOLLEN. I NEED to exercise it tonight!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
I wonder if Dj takes TS, like you don't?
Unread September 27th, 2014
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

that is one of the ways you catch penispentulitis from TS
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sua gua View Post
Those Cali Bros got it made, and we here in this shithole of a city should want to hear what we are missing from some real Mongers who only have to step outside, and go a short distance and run into a spa. Usually FS at a much lower price then us here.
I welcome them, they love to share and do so!
Just look at the Cali forums.....youll be there for hours and days on end if you want to be...
Not hijacked, we're just peeping through the key hole!
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

I told her next time when I was about to cum. I would open the door will quick and blast him in the face.[/quote]

Now that is a facial I would not be interested in watching LOL! You're right bro, most places the girls work only for tips and don't get a share of the house fee, even if they've been there a long time. I've heard the complaints many times and I think they're legit. I dated a girl that was part owner but couldn't have her name on the title and the other girl was ripping her off for the house fees. It's common practice.

However, the longer you monger, the less afraid you are of MMS or PPS. I remember a few years back at Massage 2000 in Anaheim on Brookhurst, I gave PPS (Syrian) the money and waited 30 minutes while other mongers went in and out. What am I, chopped liver? I was pissed and went back to his office and asked him what the fuck??!! He gave me some bullshit excuse and handed me my money. The fucked up part is that place is just rub and tug. He was tripping when he saw my ass roll up, that's for sure.

For us, it's all about the girls. I understand that running a business is about making money, but from a business standpoint, taking care of good employees is paramount: but then again, high turnover can be good for mongers...

Crap, I'm running in circles....
Unread September 28th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

True. I have heard the good, the bad, and the ugly from these girls. But I have seen so many "bosses" lose incredibly good females because they treat them like shit. like i tell all the girls. They are the business. the spa is only as good as the girls who work there. like any biz(corp.) it is like you said, paramount to treat your employees well. especially when they are a good employee.
Unread October 13th, 2014
VIP User

olddude is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
There is a spa in oc where the pps lets dude peep through the hole in a door while u mess around with the girls. I found this out one session as while I was eating out a girl I could hear what sounded like someone messing around outside the door. It was pretty damn loud. I could even hear the tissues coming out of a box. As we turned around to switch to her on her knees for a bj I could see the holes in the door and I knew right then what was up. I hit her up after and she confirmed pps lets guys watch for $$$. I told her she should get half the take. The guy(owner) is creepy. The girls only keep tips and have to be watched on top of that.

I told her next time when I was about to cum. I would open the door will quick and blast him in the face.
A while back I went to my favorite AMP and mms says to me "I have man whats to buy my business but wants to see in room. He sit in room and watch you with Mary, ok?" I said "if Mary ok and you pay tip to Mary". God damned Mary could have won the Tony Award for her perfomance while this little old guy sat in the corner watching. Buy the time the session was over I was exhausted.
Unread October 14th, 2014
Senior Dog

dlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond repute

Couple years ago my fs go to girl even said she had to pay 100 a day to work in that shop...
this was a latina fs shop, no massage so i believed her. Pps made some money, 60 entry fee for 1 hr plus 100 per girl working... sex was great and she had plenty of customers
Unread November 11th, 2014
VIP User

Rubenme2

I'm missing out. I've never had anything too funny happen. Once I was being walked from the sauna back to the room. The girl was holding my hand and went to the first door she came too. Yes it was the wrong door and I was greeted with the site of an Asian man's hairy butt crack as he was mounting the provider for mish. Nasty!

There was another time I was face down getting a massage when the mms came in to tell the girl something. She must have liked what she saw and started to lightly rub my legs and ass. Soon I was getting a 4 hands but it only lasted 10 minutes. I wish she had stayed for the finish.

BTW, I've been to Urban Spa. The whole scene in So Cal is crazy with girls giving you there numbers and meeting you at your hotel. At some of the craziest places you picked the girl and just paid $60 for the room and $100 for the tip. Asians and Latinas.