Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > Illinois Private Forums

Illinois Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread August 9th, 2014
Senior Dog

dmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond reputedmichaels65 has a reputation beyond repute

D - I always like to hear mongering adventures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
D -65,hope you are not talking about your experiences at Sunkiss,as for me,been going there for a while now,took a little doing at the beginning
but eventually 80% of them gave me what I wanted,when we meet again I will tell you some storys.
Unread August 9th, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

Good review on Oki. Maybe E can help Michelle learn how to do a "real" 4 hand massage??
Unread August 26th, 2014
Junior Puppy

Abaddon is infamous around these parts
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by diavolos View Post
Annie from Sunkiss is pregnant,(not by me I swear)
Is Annie really pregnant? And if so, how far along is she? I've never been to Sunkiss, and as I understand it, its strictly legit, but if they have a pregnant masseuse I'd be more than happy to get a massage from her! Even without a HE!
Unread August 28th, 2014
VIP User

progolfer

Yes, she is pregnant but not giving massages.
Unread August 30th, 2014
Junior Puppy

Abaddon is infamous around these parts
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by progolfer View Post
Yes, she is pregnant but not giving massages.
Well that's rather disappointing. And yes, I found that out the other day when I called and asked for her. Ah, more's the pity...
Unread August 30th, 2014
VIP User

diavolos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
Is Annie really pregnant? And if so, how far along is she? I've never been to Sunkiss, and as I understand it, its strictly legit, but if they have a pregnant masseuse I'd be more than happy to get a massage from her! Even without a HE!
Abaddon,i don't think your very bright,i posted to the fact 3 weeks ago,i will tell you the same thing I told riverrat...the fuck you guys thing, I got nothing better to do and I sit in front of the computer and invent stories, shit.
Unread August 30th, 2014
VIP User

1drmain will become famous soon enough1drmain will become famous soon enough

Annie is pregnant. She just received the DNA test and has confirmed I'm the father and Diavolos is the grand father and SUAGUA is the great grandfather
Unread August 30th, 2014
VIP User

earnhardt has a spectacular aura aboutearnhardt has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1drmain View Post
Annie is pregnant. She just received the DNA test and has confirmed I'm the father and Diavolos is the grand father and SUAGUA is the great grandfather
I will sacrifice myself for Annie and be her kids GOD father.
Unread August 30th, 2014
VIP User

riverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant futureriverrat32 has a brilliant future

D, you gotta get some meds - you've been crabby for too long!! But then if 1dr is really your son, then I can understand.

Relax, dude.
Unread August 30th, 2014
VIP User

sua gua is on a distinguished road
Default Sick Sick Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1drmain View Post
I just saw the DNA test results, the kid has 3 yes 3 fathers wraped into one child..a true rarity....
The kid will be angry and pissed off like Diavolos, so he will never be fucked with...
A big mouth and Monger ego like 1drmain, so he will strut around like a king....
And charming great looks and all things good like me.

Damn, what a lucky baby.